i was feeling kind of embarrassed by the whole production

linder's daughter is pretty

the vicksters ! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

nice butt socks (can i call you NBS ?), i remember Tom fondly

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the first Gospel quartet was The Vespers Chimes Caravan back in the 1940's, then the Daysman Quartet in the early 1970's(which sang at first 2 or 3 ROA).

They really need a liability waiver for anyone watching that video. Something like" I accept any and all responsibility for damage I cause by laughing my A$$ off while watching this video

Sign here and press real hard. You are making three copies

I really just kinds feel bad for the younger two... I bet this isn't what they signed up for... I mean, who in their right mind would dress a 20 something in a "mother of the bride" dress?

Makes me want to get up and dance, for sure!!! :wacko:

The sad thing is that I know the artists could do much much much more with their talents, which are being micromanaged to death by an old woman.... and forced to dress like her, too!

Diah-rea cha-cha-cha.

Diah-rea cha-cha-cha.

They're breakin' the law. I'm tellin' ya, they need to start issuing licenses for dancing in Ohio.

My first impression of those dance moves was that they messed with the video. I couldn't believe they were really doing that.

This is that which was written - "eye hath not seen nor ear hath heard"...and shouldn't. Ever.

The strange truth is, they are doing that outandabout. They really are. And they're diggin' it. You can tell. They're thinking "hey, we're really doing it now. Check THIS out".

Is it legal in Shelby County to marry relatives closer than a cousin? Just curious.

This is clearly the result of some bizarre couplings. Not to be mean, but really. Hide your kids. Stay indoors after 9. Travel in pairs and carry a cell phone.

Really.

:rolleyes:

Edited by socks

I showed this video to my dearly beloved, and it took me at least 5 minutes to convice him that, No, this is not a joke, it really is Way Prod. :blink:

His comment: "Somebody needs to tell them the 80's have come and gone already."

Well, I thought it was funny.

I showed this video to my dearly beloved, and it took me at least 5 minutes to convice him that, No, this is not a joke, it really is Way Prod. :blink:

His comment: "Somebody needs to tell them the 80's have come and gone already."

Well, I thought it was funny.

And the music was better in the eighties! This reminded me more of the '60's....there was a family that had a musical variety show...I just can't recall their name right now.

And the music was better in the eighties! This reminded me more of the '60's....there was a family that had a musical variety show...I just can't recall their name right now.

The King Family Show( with Alvino Rey and his"talking" guitar)

Kinda reminded me of "Lawrence Welk"

OK- I've given away my age :doh:

And the funny thing about that is that I was told REPEATEDLY that VP had tried to base the idea of Way Prod on the Lawrence Welk show! How long ago was that on? They show re-runs sometimes on PBS, and it is in color...

But the clothes are definately Welk-ish.

I asked someone in Way Prod a long time ago why the choir's clothes were so ugly and I was told that they are still using THE SAME ONES they did when the auditorium opened. They just alter them to fit the new members... yuck. I don't think I even have clothes that old, and I am a packrat...

I watched the whole clip and thought I was watching some goody two shoe Sunday morning Christian TV show for shut ins or something.

The dance moves were out of style and they all looked like they were middle age because of the style of dress. Then I realized that TWI has resorted to and 'lowered' itself to a standard that they have never ever done before. They are assimiliating the costume and moves of the average looking goody two shoe church goer. (no offense to church goers but if you knew TWI 20-30 years ago, they abhorred and avoided anything that resembled average day Christianity). It works as well as a hippo in a tu-tu. Doesn't fit at all.

As VeePee said it can look like church goers on the outside, but it doesn't mean that is what is on the inside. Okay, I think he said it with peaches but it still work. Or was it peas?