GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday, GarthP2000

Suda

Well darn it all. I've been busy with doctor stuff and haven't gotten in here as much recently. Sorry I missed being able to tease you about being so old this year on the right day. Posted this as soon as I saw the thread, I didn't want you to think I don't love you anymore and was ignoring you ... I just wasn't online enough to catch you on your day. :( Sorry my friend. I do hope it was a good one.

My present, belated as it is, you might like, if you haven't seen it yet. Go to http://www.pctoys.com and check out all their super cool computer toys. Orders over 25 bucks they pay postage on and they ship 2 day priority mail! Can't beat their low prices either from what I've seen. We've made 4 orders already and have more planned in the future. They don't sell hardware (MB, CPU, etc.), they sell the fun toys, the extras for your box like LED lights, hubs, card reader/writers, super cool see thru speaker system with blue LED lights thruout (of course I had to order that and it should be here in a couple days, the speakers that is, the hub and card read/write I got last order LOL). They have some really nice cases too, I'm deciding now which one I will get. I'm ready to build my new system for gaming as soon as I get the MB and CPU. Already got the new Vid card (ATI x1650 512 mb RAM) and 500 watt power supply in use that I will move into the new box. I hope you enjoy crusing their site and should you decide to buy, you will love their quality service and just really neat stuff to fancy up your computer.

BTW, they even sell a drink holder/cigarette lighter combo that fits under your DVD drive in the slot below it. Yeah, the old CD/DVD drive getting used as a drink holder by newbies joke made real. Of *course* I got one and unless someone is looking really close, they can't tell if I'm hitting the DVD button or the one on the drink holder to open it and stick my Pepsi can in there. (Both are black.) Hehe. Then I push in the lighter, fire up a smoke and the look on their face is priceless. Knowing your humor, I think you'd have as much fun with this as I do, if you have a slot open to put it in. The website is a geek's paradise and I hope you enjoy it.