GreaseSpot Cafe

LINDA Z, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Belle

Happy Birthday ((((((((((Linda)))))))))!1zt9.gifIn Every Way You are a thoroughly Beautiful Person with a Stellar Heart e166fbbc.giffull of Love Wisdom and Grace! I Hope that God paintseasle01.gif You a Birthday full with Love and Joys abounding; A Wonderful Celebration with Your Family, Friends and Loved Ones that lasts the whole year through! I hope that They see you Life and Heart as you have learned to see Lives and Hearts Bible.gifBirthday-3.gifbirthday2520music.gifThank you for Your Many Gifts11b2c2ee.gifMay You receive Manybeautifulday3qx0-1.gifI Love You Linda, RainbowsGirl

Happy Birthday, Linda Z!!!! On my ebay profile, I have my picture with your Aunt Casey's hat on!!!!!!!!!!! Thought that would put a big smile on your face on this wonderful day!!!!!!! You share a birthday with my godchild SARAH who is now SEVEN years old.

God bless you, Linda, today and always.

DEAR LINDA Z!........................HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!...........HARD TO BELIEVE YOU'RE ALREADY 26!!!!!!!!...................MAY GOD GRANT YOU HEALTH, STRENGTH AND OF COURSE....................................PEACE!..............FOR MANY MORE BIRTHDAYS TO COME!!!!!!!!ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY!

Hi Linda Z - happy birthday! Enjoy! :love3:

Thanks so much to each and every one of you for helping to make my day special with your birthday wishes.

I had forgotten it was my birthday until I logged in here before work. I was so surprised to see my name in big red letters! Really made me chuckle at myself.

It's nice to have this place to connect with such great people! :wub:

PS to Garth: *thwap* :lol: