GreaseSpot Cafe

Rocky Horror Athletes of the Spirit

TheEvan

apparently so, hiway29!.......i don't have access to that site either.........even though i'm ex-corps, i refuse to join that place, because, imho, there's too many who show up there (from what i've been old) who still need to be bi--hslapped into reaity, and who need to apologize to a whole lotta folks in this world!.........again......that's just me!................no offense meant to you evan.........i'm pretty sure lack of access for many of us greasespotters probably just slipped your mind.................................peace.

Edited by Don'tWorryBeHappy

Maybe I'm not "spurtual" enough.

It says "sign in, or sign up"

could some of you bigwigs write me a letter of recommendation?

:biglaugh:

Prove you're not a squirrel by submitting in triplicate the documentation of abuses you performed in the name of the "ministry" on 100's of Joe and Jane believer as you lustfully climbed the corporate ladder; you might get an honorary corpse designation………. :biglaugh:

Oops, sorry. Dang. I wonder if there's a way to capture it & post it elsewhere?

Well... I have access to the site and tried to view it. Apparently, it has now been deleted.

And YES, there ARE some there who are unrepentant. But there are also some there who specifically post their views favoring apologizing to those who they have hurt.

But for the site's intended purpose, reconnecting with old friends... it has fulfilled that mission, or purpose for some...

And Evan... IF you know who had posted it and can find out where we can view it, I'd be interested in seeing it also.

Thanks,

Rocky

Edited by Rocky

So what was it Evan? My imagination is piqued - someone make the obvious connection of men in fishnet tights with men in tight spandex and do a paro-dee?

Hopefully it wasn't taken down for being in "bad taste". Nothing could taste worse than the AOS show.

That one seems to have been removed from the Way Corps site, but it "doth appear" that someone has posted a group of family and friends singing "We're So Glad That You Were Born" to a lad turning 18 the next day ... that was sorta neat ....

Well, here's my uninformed opinion:

If it was a parody of AOS, it might have been yanked because that particular site doesn't want to get into debates and opinions about twi, just wants to be a way for folks to reconnect.

If ti was truly done in a "Rocky Horror-esque" manner it might have been pulled if the content was a bit too 'much'.

"I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member."...Groucho Marx

I agree...I'm ex-corps, I haven't and won't enroll either.   Solidarity!

...good old dad...he had a way with words...

I must admit, to my shame...that I am a member of that elite website...BUT...I went in as a spy! :spy:

I wanted to see for myself this ugly resurrection of the "waycorps"...I thought that I could handle it (spiritually :biglaugh: )...but as it turns out...I am disgusted by it. You would be amazed at how many of these goons are posting links to their self-help groups and other spinoff bull sh *t, guru, I'm the guy, organized salvation and other miscellaneous money schemes. I guess this is what Richeson wanted all along...a network of Wierilltes, regrouping and perpetrating the myth...elitism feeding on itself...

...I haven't had the stomach to go there in awhile...maybe I should say something nasty and leave.

maybe I should say something nasty and leave.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

The one and only time I saw the AOS production, it was at the Rock, my friend had gotten me a seat on the fly in the reserved "Weirwille Section", 2 rows which had no one else in them by the way, it was a packed house otherwise.

After it was over, I remember walking out of the auditorium in a uneasy daze, deeply embarrassed for our new prez, the Big Fathead. By the time I got to tent city, I expressed my bad feelings to a wc friend who promptly corrected me on my unsupportive feelings.

I never wanted to see that production again, and felt sorry for everyone involved. Knowing now what went on behind the scenes there, it makes me want to gak. There’s no cache in being associated with that thing.

You would be amazed at how many of these goons are posting links to their self-help groups and other spinoff bull sh *t, guru, I'm the guy, organized salvation and other miscellaneous money schemes. I guess this is what Richeson wanted all along...a network of Wierilltes, regrouping and perpetrating the myth...elitism feeding on itself...

I haven't seen any of that Groucho ... people have their own little pages where they can put up pictures or leave messages. I suppose I could go to a guru place, but I could do that on the internet too, I just don't go there.

I found out about several people, and many details about them ... some I lived with or knew very well. Only one person said they had a fellowship, but I don't think they are guru's or run classes. Other than that it is just personal family stuff ... pictures of kids or houses or parents.

If you went there looking for those other guys, I guess you found them. You could have just gone to their ministry goon site if your intent was to be disgusted. I haven't even noticed such promotion or regrouping, except for talk of doing some reunion in a couple years in Vegas.

Now the AOS parody might be worth seeing, but I don't remember the ioriginal, maybe I blocked it out.

Edited by rhino