GreaseSpot Cafe

What else Is There To Say?

OneWhoIsFree

So I'm sitting here trying to think up some cool topic that will get all kinds of responses, and I'm sitting here looking at all the threads thinking, my goodness, I just don't know what the hell to say anymore.

I think that everything that can possibly be said or asked or pondered or debated about the Way International has been stated.

Do you know how many threads I have seen called, "Athletes of the Spirit"?

Do you know how many times I have seen a thread called, "The Good Things I learned from PFAL"?

Do you know how many times I have seen comparisons made between VPW and King David??? :asdf:

I swear you guys everything that was, is or could possibly be has been debated and catalogued here at the Cafe.

What's the point of my thread? I guess that I'm counting on all of you to come up with new topics because I just don't know what the hell to say anymore.

I guess that leaves me...........free. :eusa_clap:

Edited by ModDog

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear you guys everything that was, is or could possibly be has been debated and catalogued here at the Cafe.

You'd think so, wouldn't you..

then you walk through life.. and something like this knocks on your door..

look kinda familiar?

:)

That just sounds like another invitation to a food fight...anyone game? :biglaugh:

Ham, was surprised that someone got Victor Jr.'s goat :biglaugh:

Well one who is free, you have read what many many other people think about different topics, that doesn`t mean that what you think or want to say is redundant or unnecessary.

Everyone has their own unique view point...shrug. I`d be glad to read what you had to say.

Well one who is free, you have read what many many other people think about different topics, that doesn`t mean that what you think or want to say is redundant or unnecessary.

Everyone has their own unique view point...shrug. I`d be glad to read what you had to say.

Me too,Everybody has to have thier say,cause in twi,you surely could not.

We are not mogsters,just regular unleaded people with a story to tell.

Twi,always said,It was His story,In reality it was twi story.

Plenty more where that came from,there are people who on different levels have been abused by The

Way International,and peoples lives and stories are not the same.

This is not a place to be used as a substitute for therapy as far as I can tell,its just a social place

to vent,the real hard stuff comes with you and your God(whoever that is too you)

But..it is a great place for support and insight and I am glad its here for people,out of twi and in twi

and others stuck in between.

Well I'm still here, and BOY OH BOY, there's SO much more that can be said...

...ceptin' it's all positive, and not too many want to hear THAT set of sides...

No, Mike, I guess you STILL don't get it. Positive is fine, it's the B.S. that gets wearisome.

Imagine having an Amway salesman on your front porch, all "positive" and enthused and the like. Eventually you're gonna get tired of him, no? That's where the problem comes in...

You'd think so, wouldn't you..

then you walk through life.. and something like this knocks on your door..

look kinda familiar?

:)

This caught my eye: "Signs, miracles and wonders do not necessarily follow those who hold degrees from major universities."

Shortly after this: "Victor Wierwille is a graduate of the University of West Florida, BS magna cum laude"

Would he have a different perspective if he were summa cum laude?

This caught my eye: "Signs, miracles and wonders do not necessarily follow those who hold degrees from major universities."

Yeah. Signs and wonders don't necessarily follow religious pretenders and zealots either..

:biglaugh:

a lot of what I saw in the old ministry was just plain old pretending.. pretending to minister "healing".. pretending to have gawd's inside scoop on everybody's lives..

I think I posed a fairly reasonable question. "What are you doing that's any DIFFERENT?"

If the guy can actually miraculously clean out hospital wards, multiply bread, raise the dead- I don't think I'd really have an argument here.

"well, we just need enough 'community believing'.. let's build an organization.."

Sounds like just another insane excuse to start another cult..