GreaseSpot Cafe

25 Years Ago: VP Wierwille Died

skyrider

On May 20, 1985......Victor Paul Wierwille died.

Will there be a tribute ceremony at wierwille's gravesite today? Will the region coordinators from across the country be required to send in their obligatory responses to this significant date in twi?

Many still remember Cgeer's grilling twi on the one-year anniversary of wierwille's death and criticized twi for "forsaking the man of God"......ie no special recognition, no red roses on his grave. Surely, twi still remembers this?

But......many in the ex-twi community see it like this:

A guy plagiarizes a bunch of Christians and claims to have revelation unique for the past

2000 years. He hints around and gets people to think he's the closest thing to the

12 apostles to walk the earth. He chain-smokes and boozes it up-and gets people to

buy plenty of his favorite liquor and nicotine for when he comes to town.

He calls all other Christian leaders living "inferior" to himself while he tries to

find Christians who are fine with orgies, and has rationalized out for himself that

God is FINE with orgies. He lacks any experience in ANY program, but sets up one where

people pay tuition to perform manual labor and eat little, and that cheap food.

He has the program entrants write an autobiography, and uses the autobiographies to

help select which women to molest and rape. He claims he's never been sick or had a

headache one single day of his life. He claims to have taken "ALL" the classes Moody

offers- but their registrar's office has never HEARD of him signing up for a single CLASS.

After decades of DAILY alcohol use and tobacco smoke, he gets cancer- which he blames

on sitting in a room with bright lights over a decade earlier and says it has nothing to

do with anything else. He claims people can believe away all sorts of illnesses and

problems, yet manages to convince people that his inability to wave away his own fatal

illness does not reflect an inability of himself to believe.

There's a facebook page that "celebrates" his life 24/7/365.

Oh that,..... Well most of those people aren't current Way followers. They're former believers that left over the years, that have no idea how VPW died (or the things that he did).

They believe Martindale ruined the Ministry

Hell OldSkool didn't know all that ^^^^ till Yesterday.... And He worked there!

But if you didn't know, and only had fairly good memories of da Founder, you might be at that FB Page....

Maybe we ought to have our own celebration. The rotting one-eyed cyclops is dead - and for at least the last 25 years the drunken womanizing son of a drunken whore has not been able to rape or molest other women.

I apologize in advance for this really horrible joke...

If it has been 25 years since TWI passed a poop, it is no wonder they are so very very full of $h!t.

It's probably because they are so uptight that no more poop has passed... it's a reflection on how tight-a$$ed they are.

Maybe if they ate more familia they could get something going in that department... Of course the housekeeping girls would get called in to clean it up when it did happen...

Oh what a mess that would be.

to paraphrase the Joker in the 1989 Batman movie - This ministry needs an enema!

Ok, I'm done. Once again, I apologize. I have the sense of humor of an 8 year old. redface.gif

I apologize in advance for this really horrible joke...

If it has been 25 years since TWI passed a poop, it is no wonder they are so very very full of $h!t.

It's probably because they are so uptight that no more poop has passed... it's a reflection on how tight-a$$ed they are.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Oh that,..... Well most of those people aren't current Way followers. They're former believers that left over the years, that have no idea how VPW died (or the things that he did).

They believe Martindale ruined the Ministry

During my twi tenure and living in seven different states.....I ran across several little isolated groups of 'wierwille-worshippers' who deemed him at THE man of God of the world. Some would keep those old green Way bumper stickers on their cars and/or a little 'shrine' in their home with wierwille's picture and books on display.

One guy (like Mike here at GS)....thought wierwille spoke by revelation ALWAYS.

Some of these little groups were spooky in their sold-out allegiance.....even though no longer a part of twi or attending roa. Seriously, some seemed to quote wierwille's statements in pfal in casual conversation.

But then again, these kind of people could be found at hq in the 70s. One 5th corps guy stayed in the way woods in one of those little A-tels....coming to sunday meetings in a wrinkled suit. Others come to mind, as well.

Just seems like the cult-mantra is like a drain.....as the water spins faster and faster just before disappearing.

:confused:

Edited by skyrider

On May 20, 1985......Victor Paul Wierwille died.

Will there be a tribute ceremony at wierwille's gravesite today? Will the region coordinators from across the country be required to send in their obligatory responses to this significant date in twi?

Many still remember Cgeer's grilling twi on the one-year anniversary of wierwille's death and criticized twi for "forsaking the man of God"......ie no special recognition, no red roses on his grave. Surely, twi still remembers this?

On May 20th, 1985 I was on L.E.A.D. in the Black Hills of South Dakota. We were having a good time there and had just finished with the "duo" part of L.E.A.D. and were all back in camp, when a uniformed (armed) park ranger came looking for "whomever was in charge of this group here". They had news from Hdqtrs for us. Back then (I think I've got this right), L.E.A.D was considered a "roving limb", and was on a "need to know" basis if important things happened. Leastways that's what I was told, when I asked why we were informed about this while "out on the field".

All of us on L.E.A.D. were sorrowful when we heard the news (at the time), but then again we were all "innies" back then. My personal feelings about his passing were MUCH different one year later, than they were on that day. I went to the ROA in 85 for his memorial service, saw the gravesite, and left thinking "What now"? That was the last time I was in New Knoxville, and I don't plan on returning anytime ever again. The "what now" part of my thinking from that day was answered faster than I would've thought possible.

I don't want to celebrate the death of anyone. But with that being said, now that I know, that I know that I know what he was up to,

it doesn't bother me a bit that he is planted, and no roses on the gravesite. In response to your original post skyrider - - - -

I'm guessing May 20th, 2010 was "just another day at the office", for twi. Who's got time for "old wine", eh?evildenk.gif

I don't want to celebrate the death of anyone. But with that being said, now that I know, that I know that I know what he was up to,

it doesn't bother me a bit that he is planted, and no roses on the gravesite. In response to your original post skyrider - - - -

I'm guessing May 20th, 2010 was "just another day at the office", for twi. Who's got time for "old wine", eh?evildenk.gif

You're probably right........just another day.

After all, twi wouldn't want to 'recognize it' because it was the day OF HIS DEATH....and that would be giving glory to the devil.

Just like Uncle Harry Day, March 17th.....was Harry's birth date.

And yeah, wierwille stuff is 'old wineskin stuff'.......unless it elevates twi's history and brings praise to the wierwille name. Funny, martindale is probably MORE old wineskin that wierwille ever will be.

:anim-smile:

All they ever do in their skin is wine about us anyhow.....

ok, that was bad. :redface2:

(added in editing)

It is a yearly reminder to me now of how bad a religious group can be in terms of lying and deceiving.

Edited by JeffSjo

Maybe we ought to have our own celebration. The rotting one-eyed cyclops is dead - and for at least the last 25 years the drunken womanizing son of a drunken whore has not been able to rape or molest other women.

Not a bad idea...Every year on the anniversary of his death...we should throw a "Vics dead" party. We could all make a toast with drambuie and then throw darts at the "Vic dartboard"...perhaps throw a few nametags in the bottom of the urinal instead of ice.

..."And I'll stand on his grave til' I'm sure that he's dead"...Dylan.

oh i found it :)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pryGJ3PVzo0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pryGJ3PVzo0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pryGJ3PVzo0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Time flies when you're having fun, or

Like the frog on the lily pad said, "Time's fun when you're having flies."

It's been a rocky road but I am getting more free day by day. The good Lord is still Very Good.

Many thanks to all of you who have helped so many including me identify and cut the bonds of imprisonment created by twi association.

Thank you very much,

Kit