GreaseSpot Cafe

Is Mars Hill, the New Way?

bliss

Thanks geisha. It really is true what's been said in this thread; I can see right through this guy.

And I was trying to remember where I'd seen Driscoll's hair style before. Then it hit me.

post-1810-084438900 1327722958_thumb.jpg

Being reproved for unmanly habits by a guy with dippitydoo in his hair and a weak grasp of rhetorical devices? I trow not.

• Upvote 1

wierd that he complains about men abusing their wives and acting like little children(their website) and wants equality for women, but intimitates both sexes. Makes Wierwille, Geer, and Martindale seem like kitty cats in comparison. Actually all 4 of them remind me of Samuel Parris of the Salem witchcraft trials notoriety(Dark Shadows adapted the character Gregory Trask from historical records). :evilshades::evildenk:

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

• 11 years later...

Thought I would share about Christianity Today's podcast series, ending on 11/10/22-https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/podcasts/rise-and-fall-of-mars-hill/. I am receiving a great deal of deliverance and understanding due to the depth and breadth of the exposure of a cult church, i.e. Mars Hill, with fascinating similarities and differences to twi; the responses of members and leaders; the consequent imploding and down falling; and the continuing cover up by the cult leader. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED CONNECTING HERE, ADMINS ET ALL!!!!!!!!!! :love3:  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 3/4/2023 at 8:17 AM, Charity said:

Hi Twinky,

Question: What did you mean in your post?

There's no end to those willing to abuse - and to be abused.

Song about those who abuse and those who want to be abused

https://genius.com/Eurythmics-sweet-dreams-are-made-of-this-lyrics

Edited by Stayed Too Long
  • Like 1