Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wasway,

Full metal jacket?? What kind of bullets did they use to fight the bad guys back in the West? Hee-hee! Good to see you. In the words of Connor MacLeod, "What kept you? Hee-hee!".

I posted Rin-tin-tin so here's one not quite as old. It was one of the first real urban dramas and I recall themes like heroin addiction. Real gritty stuff for the early 60's. Click HERE!

sudo (saw the signs for it this past weekend)

Sudo, if it's what I think it is there was a star that was just dreamy. But I was looking for some other things of that time frame on Google and found this. Check out the things in the picture. I mean even that little critter sitting on the floor beside him. I just had to bring it here. Next post since it may be larger, hopefully not like my dadgum face was for a day! Geez!

Kathy,

If by dreamy you mean Geo Maharris, then you are correct ma'am!! I'm surprised this one was so recognized. Rick, are you referring to this song? Click HERE! Is that the one??? Good tune! George.. we'll be here, I'm sure, when you get back. Are you gonna' post vacation pics?? Here's some of ours..

The spot where Patrick Henry gave his famous speech

icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

icon_frown.gif:(-->) are sure to recognize the following (Click HERE!) as we played it and played it ad nauseum back when we were Mirc'ing. But.. what about this one? Click HERE!)

icon_smile.gif:)-->

I was referring to George Maharis actually. Sudo nailed it. But Martin Milner looked more like Kookie from 77 Sunset Strip so I reckon I thought he was dreamy too. So hiway29 you're right also. Today I wouldn't chose either. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Sudo, I'm kind of weird if you didn't already know it but I start threads from the last post oft times and work myself back up to the question. So I haven't clicked on your links yet. Be right there.

Those guys did nothing but drive that road. It looked like fun, but how the heck did they fit all their clothes and stuff in the trunk of a Corvette?

I believe George Maharis didn't last the entire run of the show. I'm too lazy to look it up, but I'm pretty sure he was replaced by another of the same type.

I looked it up. Glenn Corbett took over for George Maharis in the last season. Maharis came down with hepatitus, no doubt from eating at too many roadside joints, ha ha.

I've seen some of the Glenn Corbett episodes, and had the same reaction I usually have when characters are replaced-it just wasn't the same.

Oh btw, Sudo helped make my face smaller but it looks weird to me. So I asked him to help me and this was his reply:

Re:"******, we need to fix my face. It is distorted."

Sorry.. I don't do facial plastic surgery but I make beautiful caps for the teeth if you think that would help. Hee-hee!

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->