• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ala, couple things.

1) verify the name exactly as you linked it

2) play the link to make sure it didn't get corrupted somehow in transit

Added to #2. What I mean is play the song from your harddrive to make sure it didn't get corrupted to that point. If it's okay there then you may have a #1 problem.

Edited by ChattyKathy

I couldn't even open what you posted there Per.

by the way...nice to see you!

Hmmmm. I tried using the original url u provided ( www.bluzecentral.net/~gisele/track2.mp3)

As in:

Click here

Yeah, as Chatty suggests, please double check the file is named as such, and the server is working.

If there is an updated name, let me know.

The other file u posted and then edited, or whatever (it disappeared about 10 minutes ago) - that link wanted me to download a file, which I was hesitant to do -

by the way, it is very good to see u 2!!!

U 2, Chatty!!

Per

Edited by Peruser

HERE

OK...this little froggy is doing a jig right now!!!!! :dance:

I was sure the :evildenk: was up to something in this cyberworld of mine!

oK... well...this guy (meaning the songster not the devil) has the most interesting driving rhythm.

mmmmmmmmmm......... soothe's my soul! especially after such a frustrating few days! :realmad:

ok...nighty night... and thank you Rick, Chatty and Peruser for all your support!

xo

Edited by A la prochaine

Cowgirl,

Nice tune. I kept it and placed it in my rather large music library on my hard drive. I had Puff but not that one. Did you know they still get together and play their old songs? At least they did a few years ago...

Hey ALA!! Good going there. I had to convert the m4a file to an MP3 to hear it, though, like Kathy said in Windows Media Player. How did you guys listen to it? RealPlayer? I don't have that loaded on this computer.

Kathy.. that Dennis the Menace theme you posted was one of the very first I posted way back when I started this thread on WayDale. Wanna' know what the very first one posted?? And this one even pre-dates Dennis the Menace. Click HERE! Whoever composed this tune must have hated violin players! Man! Listen to them GO!

sudo

That theme was from a show that was even more insufferable than Dennis the Menace-at least to me.I could expound in depth on how wrong, pretentious, and creepy that show made me feel, but i'll spare you all that rant.

Variations on the theme music were plugged into the show for maximum emotional effect quite skillfully. They had tear jerking down to a science.

Sudo,

Thank you... ya... you should really thank that beautiful Chatty ... she was so patient and loving with me last night when i was ready to breakdown and cry :cryhug_1_: <----- (kathy is the one on the right of course :biglaugh: )

About changing the file from m4a to mp3...i have no clue as to why that is? When i first attempted to post the song... Kathy had instructed me to do the same ... so i did. What happened next was that the song opened up ... but it wouldn't play.

Then I changed the file from mp3 back to a m4a file both on my post and in Bluzecentral folder...then it opened up.

Whatever this all means...I'll just have to let you 'puter brainiacs work that part out.

Also ... I use ITunes player. I love it. I used to use Windows media player... I find Itunes ... much more friendly and never have a problem burning cds...whereas Windows media player always snagged on me.

Thanks for all your encouragement!

Edited by A la prochaine

OK...you guys are just going to have to BEAR (that was for SUSHI <_< ) with me 'til I get some of this posting thing outta' my system. :unsure:

Here's a singer... who is actually a famous actor.

See if you can recognize his voice. This first song is him talking/singing about actors who do also sing (or at least attempted to) click HERE

This second one is him singing about his wife. Ironically her name is Kathy... and I find it very appropriate that we also have a lovely Kathy here on these boards. I dedicate this one to you Kathy.

Click HERE

OH... to help you out...this was recorded in 2005.

enjoy!

Edited by A la prochaine