GreaseSpot Cafe

Birthday

reikilady

Thanks for all the wonderful well wishes!!! Yes we are full of wonderful occasions. I kept my mouth shut for about 6 months on Grease Spot not saying anything about our engagement until we were closer to setting an actual date...

Oak cooked a marvelous dinner after a long day at work and he is such a great cook!!! Then he gave me a beautiful necklace with peridot.

As I sit here tonight in front of the computer there is a big smile on my face. Three years ago I was stuck. Then little by little steps were taken to take back my life. Out of the seemingly bad can come the seemingly good. If I hadn't gotten hurt, Village Inn might still have me as a server and that was not the direction I needed to continue in.

happy birthday sweet fellow 56'er icon_smile.gif:)--> and i'm very very happy for you and dear oak

the 14th ahat my little sis ? my brother dennis will be 41 on the 17th. my sister-in-law will be 40 or 41 on your birthday. my other sister will be 50 on the 16th. april's a big month. so glad you were born.

suSie,

sorry I was out of town,

April 6!! Happy (Belated)Birthday!!

It also would have been my mommy's

birthday April 6!!!

she would have been 80 tho....

49 sounds good girl.

(I don't remember 49, sigh)

you are young and beautiful!!!!

love,

suZie