GreaseSpot Cafe

twi has a little gas problem

lindyhopper

I have a relative that received a letter at work from the CFO of TWI. Apparntly someone didn't call Ms. Utility or Mr. Locator and broke one of her company's gas lines. Oops! They sent a letter saying that they knew about it and that they would pay for it. Oh well, more hard earned innie ABS down the drain.

The name of the CFO was new to me. Have they changed management recently? (don't remember his name off hand)

Lindy,

This one has me stumped. WHY did they send a letter to your relative's workplace...how did they even have that address, if not from their local leadership?

Is that particular relative perhaps on a different *commitment level* than their spouse or someone else in their home?

Even though the cfo made it clear twi was going to pay for it......do you think that twi was soliciting funds privately from your relative? With the hopes they would not enlighten their spouse?

The CFO may or may not be Jean-Yves DeLisle (a man that I personally WAS quite fond of....and I adored his wife, Michelle.) Even though he is the Secretary treasurer......I would not be surprised if someone else, perhaps Gary Fredrick is technically, the cfo. Can you maybe check that out for us icon_wink.gif;)-->????

Has anyone else noticed that twi is nuts? What other company (cough, cough, fortune 500 or not.....) would send out that kind of letter?

ror

ROR,

Gary Fredrick, that's the guy. He is apparently the CFO. Who is he?

quote:
WHY did they send a letter to your relative's workplace...how did they even have that address, if not from their local leadership?

Is that particular relative perhaps on a different *commitment level* than their spouse or someone else in their home?

Even though the cfo made it clear twi was going to pay for it......do you think that twi was soliciting funds privately from your relative? With the hopes they would not enlighten their spouse?

No no nothing like that. I guess I should have clarified seeing as most people here know I have some relatives in twi.

This perticular one is not and has never been in twi. She works for the regional gas company and handles rick management or something. That is why they sent a letter to her.

Ex10, this does not seem to be a gas bill issue. TWI either damaged a gas line or broke it while digging for one reason or another. It could have been digging a fence post hole, digging a foundation, or anything inbetween.

Point is whenever you dig, you need to get your local utility line locator service to mark where these lines are before you start. TWI geniuses didn't do that and now they are paying for it. Well, innies are paying for it. It is a stupid mistake. Not even a mistake, a stupid decision not to call Mr. Locator like they are supposed to. The slogan they use around here is, "IT'S THE LAW!"

Instead of the "furtherance of the Verd", my innie family's hard earned cashola is going down the pipe.

Why the CFO is handling it? I don't know, maybe no one else is there to take care of things like this.

quote:
Originally posted by Jim:

quote:
You don't need some senses world company such as the gas company to mark the lines when you are digging by the spirit.
And all this time I thought dowsing was playing with devil spirits...

That's what my copy of "Angels of Light?", recommended reading

for Advanced class candidates, says.

Must be an old wineskin.

Busted up a gas line did they?...Good thing that they aren't allowed to smoke...I could see it now...

A chain reaction of gas explosions leveling every building at twi hdqrts...flames consuming all the tapes and books, Donna running out of the burning corps chalet with her hair ablaze, staff running down wierwille road escaping with their lives, John Linder coughing up soot as he vainly tries to carry out his hard drive, Rosie crawling out of her smoke filled office, carrying the mantle in her teeth...and from the fountain of living water, a ghostly voice saying " it's about time..."

UH, LOL! You draw quite a mind picture. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I wonder if they've had to think back over how they "missed it" and "report back" on "what they were thinking" and how they are going to "shut the door" on the adversary getting to them in this manner again.

We KNOW they aren't going to include this unexpected withdrawal from the ABS coffers to the "soup to nuts" information they allegedly share.