GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday to our Southern Belle

jardinero

AWWWWWW, Y'all are too sweet! Thank you very much!

It was a wonderful week-end. My parents called yesterday morning and I talked to both of them for a while - catching up and they got to tell me about their awesome week-end. We hung up and I thought - "Hmmmmm, they didn't say Happy Birthday, but that MUST have been why they called." and laughed at the thought. Later last night they called falling all over themselves for forgetting that it was my birthday when they called. :lol:

I chuckled and said that I would have been disappointed if they had remembered since it's typical of us to all send birthday greetings late in our family. ;) They actually sent me some money at the beginning of the month because I needed to use a "Daddy Card" for something. :ph34r: Yes, folks, even when your kids reach their mid 30's they will STILL need your help. :o

The most impressive thing, though, was that I got a card from my little brother on Friday --- That means he thought ahead! So unlike the rest of us! LOL!

Unfortunately I have a lot of things to get done before month end reporting starts tomorrow, so this week will find me kinda scarce. I'll come play as much and often as I can, though. I am totally addicted to y'all!

:wub: Thanks again! It really means a lot to me to read all your greetings and well wishes. :wub:

Edited by Belle