GreaseSpot Cafe

Will LCM come back?

Attack Gypsy

His was stripped of his Reverend status, which means he'd need to go back through the Way Corps.

If that happens, I'm sure many will use him as an example of forgiveness and moving ahead and humility and whatever else.

Then he'll be Rev. Martindale again. And possibly back to Apostle Paul status.

He was stripped of his reverend status? That's not for life? Didn't they teach ordination was for every believer, just for those called of God... What, did He change His mind? Oh, too confusing. :rolleyes:

Edited by bowtwi

Please continue GrouchoMarxJr

When the lawsuit was in full swing, Martindale resigned as president and it was announced that he would continue with twi in a different capacity...shortly thereafter, it was announced that Martindale was no longer involved with twi in any capacity. Twi reported that they had "imposed sanctions" against lcm which stripped him of being clergy, dropped him from the way corps, removed him from staff, put him on spiritual probation, and disallowed him from living at twi hdqrts...It is my OPINION (seeing that all the details of the settlement were never publically disclosed) that the actions taken against lcm were a part of that settlement.

Perhaps someone here with a better knowledge of this than me can eleborate...

LCM should COME BACK to Jesus, repent for a few years and go serve for a couple more years at his own expense at the Dream Center in Los Angeles. Jim Baker, after being released from prison, lived at the Dream Center and as far as I know is getting his ministry restored.

That loud mouthed, arrogant, spitting SOB go to the Dream Center? Yeah, when pigs fly!

Naw...she is RIGHT where she wants to be. She has driven off any who might have had the ability to lead....She has neutered any male that stayed....making them calm quiet and controllable.

She has been calling the shots for a long long time...she ain`t goin ANYWHERE!

When the lawsuit was in full swing, Martindale resigned as president and it was announced that he would continue with twi in a different capacity...shortly thereafter, it was announced that Martindale was no longer involved with twi in any capacity. Twi reported that they had "imposed sanctions" against lcm which stripped him of being clergy, dropped him from the way corps, removed him from staff, put him on spiritual probation, and disallowed him from living at twi hdqrts...It is my OPINION (seeing that all the details of the settlement were never publically disclosed) that the actions taken against lcm were a part of that settlement.

Perhaps someone here with a better knowledge of this than me can eleborate...

Yes, all these things happened... in AUGUST of that year, right after the depositions were taken. (You know, the ones where Rosalie basically admitted this kind of thing had been going on for years, and that a lot of people knew about it.)

The lawsuit wasn't settled until a few days before the trial was scheduled to start in NOVEMBER.

The way TWI plays things, I think they did all those things to LCM to publically show "they" were making changes. "They" had nothing to do with LCM's bad behavior. "They" were righteous, shocked, and outraged by what had come to light. HAH. I think they were trying to influence the Allen's to drop the case, or influence a potential jury that they were all better now.

The Allens didn't fall for it... it was far too little, far too late.

TWI finally had to settle the case to keep all those dirty little secrets from coming out in a very public forum. Of course, they spun that as a victory, too. "See, all the Allens ever wanted was money." "It was just extortion, pure and simple." And the little lemmings ate it up without realizing that you don't settle with your accusers if you are holding a winning hand.

What gets me is that lcm's "probation" was so spectacularly different than anyone else's:

Tell me anyone else on probation who's wife got to keep their position in the twi's household, let alone their position on HQ staff.

Tell me anyone else on probation who got to visit root locales.

Tell me anyone else on probation who didn't have it come to an end, one way or another, long before six years passed.

Tell me anyone else on probation who was protected by leadership: no questions or disparaging remarks allowed, no purging of his books, tapes, teachings, classes...

LCM will be back only if the following Conversation seems plausable

The Return Of LCM

A skit by Mo

*RR "the Fox" is sitting in her spacious desk in her office surrounded by travel brochures contemplating her next Caribbean vacation. there is a knock at the door stage left*

RR: come In

*LCM enters dressed in white slacks and polo shirt with a white cardigan loosely draped around his shoulders his hair, looking like a bad fitting toupee, is held in place by a rainbow headband*

RR: (rising abruptly from her desk scattering traveling brochures ) LCM! you are here-how long it has been that we the faithful members of the household have awaited your presence here.

LCM (sitting in the chair vacated by RR and sweeping the remaing brochures to the floor) Yes, It is time that I the MOG for this dispensation returned to lead my faithful flock. You as a woman have done the job of barely holding TWI together but as THE WORD says women are not to teach men. This is what has led to the problems of dwindling membership-which indicates that devil spirits are even now invading the household.

RR (standing with head down in tears) You are right, I put myself in as head of TWI I let my spritual trapdoor open and thus allowed the further breakdown of TWI. I plead for forgiveness and acknowledge that this reproof is accuate and just. How thankful I am that you, the rightful MOG, have returned to show me the error of my ways and lead TWI back onto the path of THE WORD.

LCM. As of this minute I am now president of TWI, you will notify the BOT that they will be here in 45 minutes at which time I will see how much they have been Devil Spirit influenced also tell Donna that am home and I expect the chalet clean and dinner on the table by 6--you may go.

*RR leaves the room to do as LCM has instructed-while LCM casually picks up one of the brochures from the floor--lights fade out*

Now If you really think that RR will give up her life as she knows it--LCM will be back

My vote is NOT IN THIS LIFETIME

Good skit Mo ...

Mine would have something more like

A deranged and beaten man shows up in that office ... with a gun ... (something like Dan Akroyd in Trading Places ... eating fish out of his beard)

but since legalities may well keep him away ... he is probably a little more sheepish now ...

1st off. I don't think that TWI would let 'ol Loy Boy back as a replacement for 'Rosie'. She has had the taste of the "Good" life ever since she got into power at TWI to give the reigns back to LCM.

2nd off. why should they let him back and have the chance to get into more lawsuits and drain the coffers even more? If the ABS numbers ARE down on what money is comming in, it seems that they would want all the money they can keep in the accounts it is in going so that the Prez and the BOT can still keep thier lifestyles going and not run out of money.

So I guess what I am saying no such luck for 'Loy Boy getting back as MOG position. Back in TWI? Maybe, but not as the MOG.

When you guys say "twi wouldn't let him back in" or that "they" would do this or that...aren't you really talking about Rosie? She has the final word...there is no accountability, or democratic vote in twi...Rosie IS twi!

She has the final word and who here thinks that she would take the "mantle" off of herself and hand it back to Loy?

...and after being out in the real world for how many years?...do you think he even WANTS to come back?

He's probably got his own little bunch of groupies and getting laid regularly...At least Lynn and other former twi leaders had enough balls to start another group...why hasn't he?

Simple...he's a coward and a punk.

Edited by GrouchoMarxJr

Naw...she is RIGHT where she wants to be. She has driven off any who might have had the ability to lead....She has neutered any male that stayed....making them calm quiet and controllable.

She has been calling the shots for a long long time...she ain`t goin ANYWHERE!

:offtopic:

Yeah, I met these "men".

By the way, if these "men" are reading, F.U. Pussies. Haters of God, His Word and His people.

She is the Queen of avoiding issues, and you are her pupils. F. the B.

She is priming her successor, so she can sail the Florida Keys. . .