GreaseSpot Cafe

I'm a genuine Bible scholar

rhino

Well, these guys said I am anyway ...

Yup, I'm a real live scholar, got a 96% Does kind of suck that they don't tell you which ones you got wrong.

Edited by Eyesopen

100% and I know at least one Rhino missed...

33. Joshua said, "As for me and my house, we will serve the _____."

The answer is NOT wine. :biglaugh:

Well, my revised whino version says it is wine ... and they served it with the turkey .... :beer:

I also mounted up with buffalo wings ...

at least I got the first miracle right. :)

Bolshevick: good point on the flood question. How many days and nights was the great flood.

It should say "how many days and nights did it rain at the beginning of the great flood?"

And the answer is... All of them.

Results: Ultimate Bible QuizYour results for this quiz have been calculated and are presented below: You know the Bible 98%! Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic! Copy/Paste This Code

You know the Bible 98%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz

Create MySpace Quizzes

God first

Beloved Rhino and All others

God loves us all my dear friend

----------------------------------------------------

4. Which book follows Colossians?

We know they wanted 1 Thessalonians but I never seen books playing follow the leader Do they

6. Who wrote the book of Acts?

We know they wanted Simon Peter but I say God and Simon Peter was just the person who wrote it down for God

17. Which was created on the fourth day?

We know they wanted sun, moon, stars but nothing was created on day four

42. Do you read the Bible?

We know they wanted Yes, I have read every word of it, which I have but the bible is only part of the word of God

---------------------------------------------

I got a 100% first time I took it again but the second time I got only 98% the only differ was on my answers I took more time to answer the second time because I was written this

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Edited by year2027

Oh yeah. All of that. And more. Finally, the recognition so long waited for yet so elusive.

You know the Bible 100%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz

Create MySpace Quizzes

Bolshevick: good point on the flood question. How many days and nights was the great flood.

It should say "how many days and nights did it rain at the beginning of the great flood?"

And the answer is... All of them.

:biglaugh:

:offtopic:

When I was a kid the Cub Scouts had a troop meeting. There was a contest to see who could guess how many jelly beans were in a jar. One little kid was given a prize simply for answering as you just did. :biglaugh: