Raf

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, lots on the to-do list today, including but not limited to:

Gifts for the groomsmen, burning a CD that will be the wedding favor (we're doing a Broadway themed wedding, so the favor will be an "original soundtrack." Get it? Ha ha. No? Oh well).

Speaking of a Broadway themed wedding, instead of a program, we're having a Playbill.

I need to write my vows.

And speaking of a Broadway themed wedding, I need to make tickets (instead of table assignments on plain cards, they'll get tickets telling them where to sit).

Oh, instead of table numbers, people will actually sit at a table named for a show.

Her parents are sitting at "The Producers."

My mom is sitting at (where else) Mamma Mia!

Oh, we've got a million of them.

A bunch of her friends who are teachers by day and wild maniacs by night? They're sitting at Jekyll and Hyde.

My uncles are sitting at 4 Guys Named Jose

The crowd we met at the karaoke circuit? They're at Cabaret.

Raf,

Congrats and best wishes. :eusa_clap:

Are you having pineapple pizza at your reception? :biglaugh::rolleyes: (as i run, duck, and dive :wink2: )

Aaaaaaargh!!!!!!!

Geez that sounds like HUGE fun, Raf!!!!

Steve and I are SOOOO upset to miss it...o 'course we're still not ruling out that last minute "miracle money"....we may show up, yet!

You are marrying a teacher????? Have you thought this through, Raf???? Teachers are the BEST people I know....and rather crazy...oh wait...what AM I saying??? You'll feel RIGHT at home!!!!

Congrats Raf....we KNOW your marriage will be as wonderful as the marriage you helped begin for Steve and I.

Either way....Steve and I are THERE to see you and meet your new wifey-poo once you get settled!!!

Have an absolutely awesome wedding day, night, etc.... !!!!

Raf,

Has your fiancee begun to pick out baby names yet? Mine did before we were married, anticipating pregnancy on our honeymoon I guess. Unfortunately, we were not able to have any.

Here's hoping God blesses you with the best marriage and family under Heaven...

Eagle

Remember the words spoken in the musical "My fair Lady" before the song "I'm getting married in the morning"? Was it something like, 'A few more hours is all the time I've got, a few more hours till they tie the knot'. :rolleyes::biglaugh:

17.75 hours to go!

Everything's done: programs, CD's for the guests, flowers, tuxes... just a ceremony to get through, and we're good to go.

7 p.m. eastern, for those keeping track.