GreaseSpot Cafe

new leader at wayland?

Georgio Jessio

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aha........well if bri bri is as good at working with "human resources" as boob and doody......there should be quite a turnover in the promised land........rotten gene pool......

But ...but...but....

He's sooooo committed to change....to the Word.... <_<

It's a shame he has to swim in a pool of rotten jeans... :biglaugh:

Edited by doojable

what?.....running the kitchen?????.......food services?......does c--le still do that?

hmm. Well, staffers can look forward to more millet, a lot more.. maybe a few beans.

"administratively" a better choice of course. Don't have to refrigerate, stores longer..

besides, they won't have to dip so far into their already stretched resources. Probably LOTS cheaper than chicken..

the boy would probably even get a promotion..

I for one am upset.

This is the one event a year I have to go to and let me tell you it

is like watching paint dry.

I am able to skip all events but the annv.

I was expecting to see a revolution and excitment.

Now all I get is the fox teaching, thats a fate worse the death.

I am going to set up a po box and if anyone here is in the med profession please send

me some stong drugs like when people have brain surgery. thats what I need.

That can be my excitment..

copenhagen

It has only been 2 years since my last aniv celebration--I remember it being endlessing tiring and boring. I feel for you. We left soon after the one 2 years ago. Too much same ol same ol.

I for one am upset.

This is the one event a year I have to go to and let me tell you it

is like watching paint dry.

I am able to skip all events but the annv.

I was expecting to see a revolution and excitment.

Now all I get is the fox teaching, thats a fate worse the death.

I am going to set up a po box and if anyone here is in the med profession please send

me some stong drugs like when people have brain surgery. thats what I need.

That can be my excitment..

copenhagen

I have a gut feeling that Rosie enjoys being prez...Eventually, they will have to replace her...how old is that ugly cow?...She must be pushing close to 65 or 70 by now isn't she?...she looks like 9 miles of bad road.

As far as Moneyhand's kid...what his name?...Blip?...It sounds as though Blip would be perfect for the job...born and raised in twi! He doesn't even have memories of what it's like to be normal. He doesn't know any better! The perfect buffoon to excite the glassy eyed followers...spittle running down their chins as Mog Blip, screams from the podium, resurrecting memories of those electric days of the mighty Forehead.

Who knows?...maybe he'll even make a new film class!...

Well, I suppose this is Blip's "opportunity" to recruit and cultivate vegetables .... errrr.... employees .... who will support his "vision and direction" toward a coup.

Copenhagen, I feel for ya. :cryhug_1_: I remember the dread of having to attend TWI events, especially "spiritually important" ones like that. Can you sneak a flask to make it a bit more bearable? :drink:

Personally, what I think would be funny, is if 'we' started a "anniversary greeting" campaign, congratulating them on 65 years :eusa_clap:

and for the announcement of Brian Moynihan (or Bob) as the new president in chief. :rolleyes:

All those greetings have to go somewhere, and Rosie would find out about the false ones. Someone would have some splaining to do! :rolleyes:

Tell him to be careful with the studio lights.

Wierwille's already got the martyr thing covered.

Okay he'll need these things:

1. Something from Nature as a "sign" that he has been chosen. Let's see.... snow on gaspumps has been taken. Okay, what about this:

Rain on ONLY the just - the unjust stay dry.

2. He needs a particular "sports move" that he invented....can't do the lay-up shot....Okay:

He invented "stealing bases" in Baseball. (Stealing seems appropriate and will coincide with #1.)

3. Lastly.... He needs to have studied under a great teacher that he then takes the ministry from...

Oh - he's got the second half of that covered... :biglaugh:

GREETINGS;

You are'nt talking about Bob Moynihan are you? The old pimp of the Peyton Foose and whoever they could get her with days are you?

He would fit the part for sure, and politician, a vulgar mouthed old vermin that demands his way into anywhere he chooses, uses the f word more than Craig ever did, and lies even when he does'nt have to. He is also a viscious, and vile reprobate of a man, who I would'nt trust a female dog around, and maybe not a male; and money mercinary to the nth degree. He bragged about his rich family, and how they gave all the belongings for their home, and claimed it as a $200,000 write off.

And Dotty his wife, if not a L. she missed a great chance, or maybe just both ways. She is a professional trerapist that would manipulate anything and anyone for any way it would benifit them. They were the ones who fanatic any thing they want, and anyone in there way is in danger of attack.

He and Vince Mc Fadden go back 20 years , and are a perfect team, whores, bastards, and sob's. And no one is a friend or safe, the word Mamba fits them wel, (black), with the arts they practice.

I speak from first hand experience. The man would revive the old secret society gestapo days, under his hisss and rule, as would Mc Fadden. They are worse than Craig ever was, thats because they are both cowards and liars so they are always on the offensive to keep the upper hand, and domination.

Socially, and intelligence wise he's good, but he could be a Hitler, given ways to attain it,and has no reguard to anything honest, it's like raidoactive to him, he hates anything but deviance. And wii keep a life long adversary position to think he got someone, when in fact he just educates them to what a vile , and slithering man he is.

Keep your children close to you.

God help any,

connerron

1. Something from Nature as a "sign" that he has been chosen. Let's see.... snow on gaspumps has been taken. Okay, what about this:

Rain on ONLY the just - the unjust stay dry.

How about.. a twenty year old Ford truck in Michigan which has no rust. It could kinda, in a strange way.. maybe make a trip back into the past for gas from the mystical snow covered pumps..

Personally, what I think would be funny, is if 'we' started a "anniversary greeting" campaign, congratulating them on 65 years :eusa_clap:

and for the announcement of Brian Moynihan (or Bob) as the new president in chief. :rolleyes:

All those greetings have to go somewhere, and Rosie would find out about the false ones. Someone would have some splaining to do! :rolleyes:

65 years, hmmmm

Isnt it about time for TWI to retire.

Maybe they should hold a retirement party instead of a gag-iversary

Just retire the whole bunch, let the next generation get a real life.

Wow.

ummm I mean holy cow.

The HR rumours seem to be true. BRIP's coup looks like it ends with a "promotion" to H.R. so he can over see "the future" of TWI. for now.

He gets his raise and a promise of a future promotion to the BOT. He's supposed to influence the future of TWI and be in line for a "leadership" position that he's "almost" ready for.

This smacks of some kind of backroom comprimise.

Just like God intended.

lol

Brian you are scum. fu buddy.

Hey Bolshevik, was that a neccessary comment? Come on!

They really do need prayer. He has NO idea that what he's doing is not ''on the Word". He really is trying to make a difference. He did/does not condone what Craig did. He was a mess at the time over it.

The problem is most of the staffers at the Way do not know about ol VIC. They just can't believe it. (or don't want to). :blink:

As long as they think their foundations are sure, they don't see a reason to leave.....they want to stay and fight.

I don't agree at all. I think they can perfume it all they want, its still a hog!

But, I still am friends with them. I support them as people, not the ministry they so blindly follow. :(