GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday Dmiller!

RainbowsGirl

Happy Birthday Dmiller!

God Bless Your enormous heart of Gold1136904446372m97.jpg"Fiddle Picker"IM008627.jpgMay Your Birthday be filled to overflowing with Love and Joy! May it touch your heart as much as You have touched and impacted All of those that You have Loved and Helped throughout your life!roses.gifbday00095.gifBirthday-3.gifbirthday2520music.gif11b2c2ee.gifbeautifulday3qx0-1.gifI Love You DMiller, RainbowsGirl

dear dmiller!.............happy pickin' birthday!.................now that you've hit the ole double nickle.......keep your pedal to the metal and keep your fingers on those fretboards!!!!!...................wishing you a year filled with life's sweetest melodies.............all strings "attached", in tune and vibrating with abundance!!!............peace!

I made it before it was over...Happy Birthday!!!

Now you don't have to have another one tomorrow.

10 Reasons Why I Love Duluth

1. The lake and the Lakewalk; you know what the Lakewalk is like if you live here.

2. Duluth is a natural if you have an affection for hockey at all levels.

3. Skyline Drive from Hawks Ridge...or Tompsen Hill....or Enger Tower.

4. Low level of crime despite the schmuck gangs from Chi and Mpls trying to get a foothold in this city.

5. The Hacienda del Sol....not much atmosphere, but man, the food!

6. The Munger Trail...biking or walking, it doesn't matter.

7. Hockey Season at the DECC....UMD Bulldog and Duluth East hockey can't be beat.

8. Canal Park on any warm summer night...IF you can find a parking spot.

9. Cool summer days when most folks elsewhere are running for the air conditioning.

10. Our balcony on the first warm evening during the spring, sitting and watching boat traffic on the Duluth-Superior harbor.

10 Reasons Why I Hate Duluth

1. The drivers...too slow, too old, with no %$##! sense of common road sense!

2. Winters....what, you enjoy going out to start your car on a -30 January morning??

3. Duluth's streets...yep, they're fixing them, but will they need re-fixing by the time they finally get them all fixed? What a sham.

4. People walking on the blacktopped portion of the Lakewalk three-abreast when they should be on the wooden portion and you're trying to squeeze your bike (or roller blades) around them. Plus the occasional indignation they show that you dare to want to share "their space".

5. No good local places for a computer purchase...but then, with Dell computers available through the Internet, why should that matter?

6. Liberals. Nuff said. Oh, add Republicants while you're at it; both sides are sickeningly polarizing.

7. Lack of an expressway to the Miller Hill Mall.

8. Local politics. Forget that "Minnesota Nice" garbage; they're as cutthroat here as anyplace else.

9. First Street on most any night. "Got a quarter, man?"

10. Winters (yep, it was already covered, but they're bad enough to warrant a second mention)

Edited by Lifted Up

I missed your birthday.... sorry.... but here is a belated wish.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLUEGRASS DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!

MUSIC IS YOUR SAFE HAVEN

POSTING ON GREASESPOT

BRINGS OUT THINGS WE FORGOT

LIKE FOLKS MISBEHAVIN'

Ok, I am tired after holding a 5 month old baby all day!!!!

Anyway, hope it was a great one.