GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday Mr. Hammeroni!

RainbowsGirl

Happy Birthday ((((((((((((((Mr. Hammeroni)))))))))))))))))!

I have invited a few of your close friends and a Special bandSquirrels.gif to help You celebrate this Birthday! thbday20.gifCelebrate long and well and enjoy Your Birthday to it's fullest with Your Family, Friends and Loved One's10-1.gifbirthday0-1.gifbirthday1.gifFirst round's on me!birthday-1.jpg

11b2c2ee.gifnature.jpg9aed3e3c.png1128365732bd67ay.gif

I Love You Mr. Hammeroni, RainbowsGirl

Edited by RainbowsGirl

Hey Hammy! Happy Birthday dude! Hows about comin' over for some squirrel stew! We don't have gray squirrels up here in Alaska, but we do have a boatload of those little tiny Northern Red Squirrels here. And I just happened to have shot no less than seventeen of them just yesterday, and have put them in a stew just four hours ago! Carrots, onions, celery, potatoes, and all of the good seasonings...And so, come on up!

Actually though, I was just kiddin' about the stewand the squirrels, but, Happy Birthday anyway!!

JL :wave:

Edited by Jonny Lingo

And I just happened to have shot no less than seventeen of them just yesterday, and have put them in a stew just four hours ago! Carrots, onions, celery, potatoes, and all of the good seasonings...And so, come on up!
hey.. marindade them, or at least include a couple bottles of cabernet.. and we've got a deal!

:biglaugh:

happy birthday hammie !!!!!!

thanks exie.. it's been a good one..

So sorry I missed your big day, Mr. Hammeroni! But I hope it's better "belated" than never for me to send my best wishes to you.

36382.jpg Well, I never...

...knew anyone more deserving of a Happy Birthday than you!

Hope it was grand!

Suda