GreaseSpot Cafe

A personal Soap Box

Twinky

troll = In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion :anim-smile:

I'm just saying if the shoe fits...

Actually, I did not accept this. That was when I walked away. I can't imagine what it feels like to have submitted to LCMs vanity for those years. Well, the only clue I have is what I have read here about the MI limb/region leader who 1) told me I was too dangerous to mingle with the household of God, 2) left twi saying he'd been following a lunatic for 6 years, 3) called Wayne Clapp after he left saying that he didn't know what he was going to do right then, that he was going to take time to figure it out, and 4) ended up going into business and doing well (but not being a clergyman anymore). When that guy first came to MI we heard he was the best quality limb leader we'd had in over 10 years. When he spoke to me telling me I wasn't welcome in twi fellowships he said he could guaran-damn-tee me he wasn't going to change his mind. I don't know him personally, but it appears he experienced some 'vexation of spirit' dealing with this.

I wanted to revisit this. So apparantly you were kicked out of TWI by a local region/limb idiot. He told you that you were "too dangerous" to come to fellowship. As a result you've rejected him as well as the leadership in power during that time, LCDumb@$$.

Now years later apparently you've found a local Corpse or Corpse Alumni that accepts you and has you in their fellowship. Because they accept you, and you play songs at their kids fellowships, and have a little family like circle around you, you feel safe, esconced in the love bombing or whatever, and don't give a second thought to the fact that LCDumb@$$'s wife and her girlfriend Rosie the Horrible currently are carrying out the same type of monstrocities burning people just like that local region / limb idiot did to you. Do you think that during LCDumb@$$'s reign he burned all those people on his own? Or maybe possibly his wife helped and was the source of a lot of that too? Of course she was, and I have heard multiple accounts of this in the past and recent past.

Sheesh, it's like people have to put their hands on a hot stove multiple times to figure out that it's hot. It's TWI. That means that eventually you're going to feel the effects. It's just amazing to me how even the second and third time around all you need to do is a little "love bombing" and people are ready to give up their entire base of rational thought for a feeling. Disgusting. Dog returning to its vomit.

The gurdawad's the gillawad!

quote: First, because the issue of wife abuse in India is not the topic of discussion.

It never IS!

quote: The Supreme Court of India as ruled a woman's dowry to be her own property and she has absolute rights of them.

Well, good for India! Seriously.

quote: Have you ever been raped, John? Men do get raped, you know. By other men. But,my guess is that you have not. Because, if you had, I don't think you would be so quick to minimize the physical pain, loss of self confidence, sense of unworthiness and mental anguish that accompanies it. I don't think you would want anyone calling it "small stuff" in comparison to anything.

Have YOU? I think it was on the 'was vp a good man' thread. I detailed having been sexually assaulted while hitching in Canada. Physical pain? Not much. Loss of self confidence? Yes. Sense of unworthiness and mental anguish? Definitely. But ultimately it WAS small stuff. Lots of people suffer lots more than that. There was a huge headline here in STL 4 years ago. A pizza parlor manager in his early 40s kidnapped an 11 year old boy, kept him as a sex slave for 4 1/2 years, then kidnapped a 13 year old boy from the same rural area for the same purpose. This man told the first boy he'd kill his parents if the boy called the police. Finally a cop saw this guy's vehicle and guessed right (a witness thought he saw the same vehicle used in the abduction of the 2nd boy). The guy is to serve 75 consecutive life sentences. If you want to look him up his name is Michael Devlin. But how'd you like to be either one of those boys? Especially the first one? The first one was on Oprah with his family.

Lots of suffering and death in this world. Minimize? I'm one of 6 billion people. The only thing in life that is "fair" is the truth that God is no respecter of persons. If God healed MY heart, He can heal anyone's. Jesus knew life isn't fair...

Luke 13:1-5 - There were present at that season some that told him of the Galileans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And Jesus answering said unto them, suppose ye that these Galileans were sinners above all the Galileans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, nay, but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. Or those eighteen upon whom the tower in Saloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? I tell you, nay, but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

We have already repented. Haven't we? Are we going to have to "repent" of having "repented" in pfal?

quote:

I wanted to revisit this. So apparantly you were kicked out of TWI by a local region/limb idiot. He told you that you were "too dangerous" to come to fellowship. As a result you've rejected him as well as the leadership in power during that time, LCDumb@$$.

Now years later apparently you've found a local Corpse or Corpse Alumni that accepts you and has you in their fellowship. Because they accept you, and you play songs at their kids fellowships, and have a little family like circle around you, you feel safe, esconced in the love bombing or whatever, and don't give a second thought to the fact that LCDumb@$$'s wife and her girlfriend Rosie the Horrible currently are carrying out the same type of monstrocities burning people just like that local region / limb idiot did to you. Do you think that during LCDumb@$$'s reign he burned all those people on his own? Or maybe possibly his wife helped and was the source of a lot of that too? Of course she was, and I have heard multiple accounts of this in the past and recent past.

Sheesh, it's like people have to put their hands on a hot stove multiple times to figure out that it's hot. It's TWI. That means that eventually you're going to feel the effects. It's just amazing to me how even the second and third time around all you need to do is a little "love bombing" and people are ready to give up their entire base of rational thought for a feeling.

You still haven't told me when you were in twi. Burning people? I didn't get "burned", I just got forced out of twi. I admit I second guessed that decision a bit, but I never really thought that God was going to let "evil things" happen to me. I also didn't blame ALL way corps for the actions of the ones who forced me out. LCM started "purifying" the ministry in 1989 but that was mostly for the way corps. It wasn't until 1994 that he REALLY went off the deep end and wanted EVERYBODY to be "pure" like him. LOL. He says "we're gonna do this thing RIGHT if I personally have to coordinate every twig fellowship!" Ever see that show 'Undercover boss'? They should do plastic surgery on LCM so nobody'd recognize him and have HIM be twi's undercover boss. Send him somewhere to be the limb secretary. That'd be good. Love bombing? I get love bombed every day by Jesus himself, man.

You still haven't told me when you were in twi. Burning people? I didn't get "burned", I just got forced out of twi. I admit I second guessed that decision a bit, but I never really thought that God was going to let "evil things" happen to me. I also didn't blame ALL way corps for the actions of the ones who forced me out. LCM started "purifying" the ministry in 1989 but that was mostly for the way corps. It wasn't until 1994 that he REALLY went off the deep end and wanted EVERYBODY to be "pure" like him. LOL. He says "we're gonna do this thing RIGHT if I personally have to coordinate every twig fellowship!" Ever see that show 'Undercover boss'? They should do plastic surgery on LCM so nobody'd recognize him and have HIM be twi's undercover boss. Send him somewhere to be the limb secretary. That'd be good. Love bombing? I get love bombed every day by Jesus himself, man.

You do like to play with words, don't you. Burned = forced out unjustly, denigrated, shunned, etc. You certainly shouldn't blame ALL way corps for the actions of the corrupt few at the top. However, you do seem to adeptly avoid discussing those in power, which are those which SHOULD be blamed, which are STILL AT THE TOP. Your account and timelines of LCDumb@$$ are uninformed at best. There's plenty of records here on this site to document his downfall. If that guy did personally coordinate every twig fellowship the outcome would be about the same - fathers and husbands hunting him with shotguns, people p1$$ed off, and 90% of the people saying f this I'm outta here. And you have the same leadership style in place today. Including the guy's wife / ex-wife right at the top with her bestest friend. Who conveniently didn't have the corps policy applied to her forcing her to assume the same fate as her husband as she and all the other so-called leaders have across the board applied to everybody else.

Sure I've seen "Undercover Boss". However here all I see is "Undercover johniam", burying that head deep.

"Love bombed every day by Jesus". My God, man. I love my Lord and Savior too, but I hate to break it to you - the 60's are over. Now it's time to cut the hair, get off the reefer, go back to college, and get a job - figuratively speaking. Jesus loves reality as well as you too.

Edited by chockfull

"Love bombed every day by Jesus". My God, man. I love my Lord and Savior too, but I hate to break it to you - the 60's are over. Now it's time to cut the hair, get off the reefer, go back to college, and get a job - figuratively speaking. Jesus loves reality as well as you too.

:anim-smile::eusa_clap::anim-smile::eusa_clap: This quote here made my day and put me in stitches. Speak on it Chock, speak on it! :eusa_clap::anim-smile::eusa_clap::anim-smile:

"Love bombed every day by Jesus". My God, man. I love my Lord and Savior too,

He didn't say he loved his Savior...he said Jesus loved bombed him every day. YOU said you love your savior. His declaration is centered around him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If someone can ask me why I am not comfortable around God when I sin....bring God down to the level of a earthly father and make some lame comparison, as if that explains God's reaction to sin...it tells me a few things....one, is that they have not clue one about God.

Two is...they don't have a clue about what happened on the cross. The Passion of Jesus Christ was our punishment for sin....not His. He stood in our stead. He got what we deserved for sinning against a holy God..Jesus never sinned against God. God took that which was perfect, and poured His wrath out on Him. Jesus had to live that perfect life...He is a perfect sacrifice. God spent His anger towards sin on Jesus....as we know....we are saved from the wrath to come.

The cross was God's plan. Not Satan. God did it. He brought it to pass...He sent the sacrifice, just like he always has....look at Abraham and Issac.

So, if that was done...sin is no biggie anymore right? All taken care of....no problem if I sin. God is like Obama with a refrigerator?

Wrong. It is an even bigger problem because if we understand and respond to that amazing love as we should....what is our heart and desire going to be? Sin is no big deal? I am laid back about it all? Or...... look at that amazing love and grace. Look at our amazing God.....I want to live to serve righteousness and I will battle everyday between the flesh and spirit...but I will not do it alone. He promises to sanctify me....He promises to change me...I am new.....and this desire I have where I want my life to glorify God because I am now His, is not of my own doing. I did nothing to deserve any of it. He bought me with an unfathomable price. I belong to Him. I am no longer a servant to sin.

Does Jesus on the cross really look like God is laid back about sin? Seriously?

Does God call us to continue on as if He never really cared about the sacrifice of His BELOVED and CHERISHED Son? As if each time we sin, He is chuckling...no, that is an offense against the cross. What are we really saying with that attitude?

Everything we have in Christ...is in Christ...not us. Nothing we have, nothing we receive, not even our faith...is because of us.....it is all God's amazing grace.

If God is not convicting you of your sin...and instead you think it is okay to be comfortable with Him in it...I would not be so confident that is Jesus love bombing you.

Oh, and that is why...what VP did in the NAME of God is such a huge deal...ya think? Not only that ...he was the guy who lead us to self and a man centered theology instead of to the cross and Jesus...which we were too busy tearing down or denying and mocking. Geeze...time to put away that ugly theology...but, then we might start to live in a religious dream...right? Don't want to sound like those "other" Christians...the ones never in a cult.

Edited by geisha779

Jesus love-bombing?!?!

Oh my.....so He was in a cult too?! :o

goodness.... this changes everything.....

it figures.....i find out about it on Grease Spot.....

"Love bombed every day by Jesus". My God, man. I love my Lord and Savior too, but I hate to break it to you - the 60's are over. Now it's time to cut the hair, get off the reefer, go back to college, and get a job - figuratively speaking.

I dunno. Three out of four might work for me..

:biglaugh:

Have YOU? I think it was on the 'was vp a good man' thread. I detailed having been sexually assaulted while hitching in Canada. Physical pain? Not much. Loss of self confidence? Yes. Sense of unworthiness and mental anguish? Definitely. But ultimately it WAS small stuff. Lots of people suffer lots more than that.

Just because you can think of someone who went through something worse doesn't make what you went through any less significant. Most of the time when we're suffering we try to think of somebody in more pain so that we can ignore our own suffering. You can't blame someone for doing that. In the case of sexual abuse, it's difficult to make sense of it because that kind of hatred leveled against us makes not sense. Moreover, sexual abuse inflicts damage to the person's sense of self.

When you say, "...ultimately it WAS small stuff...." No it wasn't, it's a pretty significant event for you. stuff".

Edited by Broken Arrow

quote: Have you ever been raped, John? Men do get raped, you know. By other men. But,my guess is that you have not. Because, if you had, I don't think you would be so quick to minimize the physical pain, loss of self confidence, sense of unworthiness and mental anguish that accompanies it. I don't think you would want anyone calling it "small stuff" in comparison to anything.

Your reply:

Have YOU? I think it was on the 'was vp a good man' thread. I detailed having been sexually assaulted while hitching in Canada. Physical pain? Not much. Loss of self confidence? Yes. Sense of unworthiness and mental anguish? Definitely. But ultimately it WAS small stuff. Lots of people suffer lots more than that.

Wow! Answer a question with a question. Now where have I heard that before? Oh, yeah, now I remember, it was in the witnessing and undershepherding class.

Page 11

Session VI

3. Answer a question with a question. This is an art. They don't understand what we represent yet.

John, this is what you said a on the aforementioned thread ( see:Was VP a good man?).

.............................................................................................................

"Got a ride from a guy at least 50. He drove me to the freeway, then drove a mile past the freeway during which time he started masturbating, turned to me and asked me to "help him". I said no. He said you never did this? Oh, you don't know what you're missing. Then he let me out. Next ride was also from a guy at least 50 accompanied by a 12 year old boy. I haven't slept much since leaving MI. He gives me beer, says I can rest up at his place just off the freeway. Turns out to be 20 miles off the freeway down a lot of dirt roads. Foreign country. Foreign language. He said I could sleep in a single bed near the entrance door. Next thing I know the guy's in bed with me feeling on me kissing me. I froze. The 12 year old boy is right in the next room. :biglaugh:

My life was never in danger but in my mind I'm freaking out. I jump up and weakly demand that he take me back to the highway. He taunts me, says aren't you afraid someone might rape you? But he takes me back."

......................................................................................................

You haven't answered my question at all, John. But, since you insist on misrepresenting my question by introducing a flawed analogy, I feel it is significant to point out that the incident you posted, though of a serious nature, is, in fact,not rape. Do you even understand what rape is? Apparently not.

Edited by waysider

he doesn't seem to be "herding" very well lately here though..

"cmon, you damned sheep.. tow the line, tow the line.."

"it's da WORD fer crying out loud.."

Sorry John. that is just my perception here..

My apologies to the audience here. I am far too easily amused..

scared to ask which 3 ;)

it depends, I guess.

If they legalized recreational use of marijuana in Michigan, you'd have your question answered..

well.. my hair, is short, relatively. At least the little bit that is left..

I've gone back to school. More, and more, and more school..

now the only two options left are.. a *real* job, and pot..

Have YOU? I think it was on the 'was vp a good man' thread. I detailed having been sexually assaulted while hitching in Canada. Physical pain? Not much. Loss of self confidence? Yes. Sense of unworthiness and mental anguish? Definitely. But ultimately it WAS small stuff. Lots of people suffer lots more than that. There was a huge headline here in STL 4 years ago. A pizza parlor manager in his early 40s kidnapped an 11 year old boy, kept him as a sex slave for 4 1/2 years, then kidnapped a 13 year old boy from the same rural area for the same purpose. This man told the first boy he'd kill his parents if the boy called the police. Finally a cop saw this guy's vehicle and guessed right (a witness thought he saw the same vehicle used in the abduction of the 2nd boy). The guy is to serve 75 consecutive life sentences. If you want to look him up his name is Michael Devlin. But how'd you like to be either one of those boys? Especially the first one? The first one was on Oprah with his family.

Lots of suffering and death in this world. Minimize? I'm one of 6 billion people. The only thing in life that is "fair" is the truth that God is no respecter of persons. If God healed MY heart, He can heal anyone's. Jesus knew life isn't fair...

Luke 13:1-5 - There were present at that season some that told him of the Galileans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And Jesus answering said unto them, suppose ye that these Galileans were sinners above all the Galileans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, nay, but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. Or those eighteen upon whom the tower in Saloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? I tell you, nay, but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

We have already repented. Haven't we? Are we going to have to "repent" of having "repented" in pfal?

you are a f'ing loser

sorry i said that out of anger

you are in serious denial

if you really want the answer to this question, it is "yes"..

Why is it...you get this...yet, you seem to claim a differing faith....and the one who claims to know...doesn't?

You really do get it.

Plain, cold, sober.. I looked into the light once. About 9/10 of a second.. another tenth of a second, and I likely would not be here..

It's funny. I see some get on their soap box.. and I'll ask the question. "What if you found that everything you believed, was just plain wrong.."

quote: Now it's time to cut the hair, get off the reefer, go back to college, and get a job - figuratively speaking.

What? I've done all those things literally, but not figuratively. OK.

Well, I didn't get a bachelor's degree, just an associates. Yeah, college. Where they let you espouse any belief system EXCEPT Christianity. Yeah, that's the ticket.

quote: John is a troll. A good one at that.

If you want trolls, go back several years to those Jehovah's witness castoffs who squatted on GSC for a time. Those guys were as bad as ANYBODY on transnet. I'm not intentionally posting "outrageous" things, or whatever that troll definition says, I'm just posting my opinion. Is spite the tenth fruit of the spirit? That's the obvious motivation for many of your posts. It gets back to moral superiority. You guys are morally superior, so you can handle it. You can be spiteful and it's OK cause you can handle it.

I want to address this concept of "love bombing" again. Recently Twinky welcomed TonyZamboni to GSC on a thread in the open forum called 'I have opportunities' or something. This is GSCs form of love bombing. Nothing wrong with it. Many such posts have occurred. But if Tony or anybody goes the way of Johniam, the love bombing stops, doesn't it. Several years ago my wife and I went church shopping. Those people in those churches we visited seemed to perk up a bit for "new people" just as much as any twig I've been in, or visited.

I want to talk about 2 other things now. One is twi related, one is not. Weird thing is, the one that is twi related is the one I'm leaning toward starting a new thread about; the one that's not is what I'd like to put here. I dunno.

Welcoming someone isn't "love bombing," Johniam - it's just saying hello.

I liked it when I first started posting here and people welcomed me. Didn't feel like "love bombing" then - just that I'd been noticed and was welcome.

Didn't you like that? When you first joined GSC or one of its predecessors?

New posters can say what they like. So can you. But do try to stick to the topic sometimes. And don't keep playing the same old record.

quote: you are a f'ing loser

sorry i said that out of anger

you are in serious denial

Good recovery. The word loser has a permanent connotation, similar to the word fool. If I'm a loser, there's no point in trying, but if I'm just in denial, then there's hope. I guess. When the devil gives you only 2 choices they're BOTH wrong.

Example: Demi Moore's character in the movie 'Ghost' is told by Whoopi Goldberg, the hookie pook girl, the medium, the scam artist...either (choice #1) I'm making all this up, or (choice #2) your husband is alive. No, she wasn't making all that up, she was getting her info from a spirit, and, no, her husband wasn't alive, he's dead and has no more a portion forever of anything that is done under the sun. Powerful emotional pull, however, and choice #2 is the easiest one to make, which 1) obligates her to continue trying to communicate with her dead husband, which 2) requires the continued services of the scam artist, the medium, the hookie pook girl.

Through the filter of psychiatry/psychology the same 2 choices are given. You had your encounter with VP when you were 20 and now you're 54, yet not only did you go through the way corps, you stayed in twi for 10 more years or so. Psychiatry/psychology says that either (choice #1) you're really stupid, or (choice #2) you were controlled, they did this to you, you did not do this to yourself, you were brainwashed. No, you're not really stupid, and, no, you weren't controlled, you made choices based on your own interests at the time. Presented like that, choice #2 is again the easiest to accept, which 1) obligates you to continue learning about how you were controlled, which 2) requires the continued services of psychiatry/psychology, the scam artists.

I posted recently that psychiatry/psychology has enough clout in today's culture that they are actually allowed to testify in court cases as "expert witnesses" as to why someone behaves as they do. They just explain away spirit possession and get really dangerous people off (like this guy who shot the congresswoman in Tucson) and cause harmless people (many times believers) to be incarcerated. But it doesn't stop there.

What they would ultimately like to do is to require EVERYBODY to have a psych exam as soon as they can talk. They'll have their syndromes, their personality profiles, all their 'ducks in a row' and they will decide that some 2 year olds have "dangerous potential" based on that data, so they'll make said 2 year olds take meds that will prevent that so called dangerous potential. They'll likely decide that for children from families with long lines of Christianity in them. Dr. Mengela would have been proud.

The mark of the beast will require a mark on the foreheads and hands of those people. Some think it will be a bar code; some think the number 666 will be on those body parts. But what if it's symbolic of a belief system? Our hands 'find to do' our deeds (Eccl.9:10a), and our foreheads are the 'shell casings' of our brains which house our beliefs. If the return happened right now, then psychiatry/psychology would play a big part in the mark of the beast, IMO.