Jump to content
GreaseSpot Cafe
OldSkool

Mark n Avoid

Recommended Posts

Just learned that Jean Yves DeLisle contacted B0b n D0tti3 M0ynih@n and let them know they were mark n avoid, no longer clergy, dropped from active way corps, and not welcome to be part of the way international in any way. Reason? Unbiblical behavior. The cherry on the cake is Jean Yves broke the news via a telephone call. All those years serving twi and they dispose of them over the phone.

Dont know whether to call this chickens coming home to roost or not. But definately smh at the actions of twi board of dummies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, outandabout said:

"unbiblical behavior?"  that was it???  Good grief.

"Unbiblical behavior" is twi-code for..........NOT 100% in lockstep with the cult.

That's the way the big dogs bark........."cop-out"......"greasespot"......."worldly"........"possessed".......

The bizarre world of the twit-cult has gone down the rabbit hole of its own making.  With isolation, indoctrination and immersion, each new mog-president seems to flex his/her muscles to gauge loyalty and support.  Fear-based.  Think in terms of Kim Jong-un.  The land of darkness.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, skyrider said:

"Unbiblical behavior" is twi-code for..........NOT 100% in lockstep with the cult.

Well, u are so correct. I suppose the board of dummies havent figured out that every minister(s) they mark and avoid are taking their own group of followers out the door when they leave. At this rate there shouldnt be too many people left to kick out. I found out browsing the internet and there was quite an outspoken uproar over the M0ynih@n's mistreatment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a group of Way Corps trying to actively reform TWI.  They've engaged in some unfruitful letter writing campaigns with the BOD, and have a non-trivial number (by current numbers at least) of likeminded folks gathered.  They seem to sincerely want to reform the way, most of them have been around way too long not to understand the futility of this. But we all need to walk our own path.

They have been seeking an audience with the leadership to address grievances and in response they are being shunned. Magn3llis, M0ynihans, suspect Horn3ys will be next and anyone else who doesn't fall in.

It is a familiar story.  They are not going to change.  The sooner people recognize that the sooner they can move forward in life.

It's hard. I wish them well.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, reformimg the way international will always remain a futile effort. The bod under chairman mao...i mean rosalie has no desire to change anyrhing rosalie n donna n lawyers have spent the last 20 years putting into place. Twi is a preservation society dedicated to deifying the image of wierwille. It really is sad because a lot of good, well intentioned people have been discarded as a result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shortfuse said:

There's a group of Way Corps trying to actively reform TWI.  They've engaged in some unfruitful letter writing campaigns with the BOD, and have a non-trivial number (by current numbers at least) of likeminded folks gathered.  They seem to sincerely want to reform the way, most of them have been around way too long not to understand the futility of this. But we all need to walk our own path.

They have been seeking an audience with the leadership to address grievances and in response they are being shunned. Magn3llis, M0ynihans, suspect Horn3ys will be next and anyone else who doesn't fall in.

It is a familiar story.  They are not going to change.  The sooner people recognize that the sooner they can move forward in life.

It's hard. I wish them well.

Been there, done that.......early 90s.  The way corps are NOT going to change twi.  Those who control the levers of power WANT THINGS TO STAY THE SAME......a pyramid structure, with all power consolidated at the top.  At best, twi is a pseudo-Christian org who spouts some scripture.  At worse, it's a cult that lays in wait to deceive, indoctrinate and exploit.

Hell.......even the splinter groups don't want to change.  What does THAT tell you?

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, skyrider said:

 The way corps are NOT going to change twi.  Those who control the levers of power WANT THINGS TO STAY THE SAME......a pyramid structure, with all power consolidated at the top. 

 

I could run down a long list of ex clergy n way corps who spoke up and were eventually marked and avoided. Ironic that rosalie blamed the way corps for not confronting craig martindale for his extramarital affairs. Well not ironic, just hypocritical because her and her lapdogs are still kicking people out of the way international for speaking up when things arent right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

I could run down a long list of ex clergy n way corps who spoke up and were eventually marked and avoided. Ironic that rosalie blamed the way corps for not confronting craig martindale for his extramarital affairs.

Of course she did.....

So did wierwille........

So did martindale.....

..........blame the way corps.

ALWAYS the "emperor with no clothes" wants to shift the focus AWAY to someone else.  Just like Saul.....(in OT) when the Lord was NOT with him.  Rosalie is a lousy micromanager masquerading as a spiritual heavy-weight.  Besides, she knew all about martindale and his predatory proclivities.  She's a lying hypocrite.

If MORE and MORE people keep speaking up........both within, and here at GSC.......the whole thing just might bust wide open.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, skyrider said:

Been there, done that.......early 90s.  The way corps are NOT going to change twi.  Those who control the levers of power WANT THINGS TO STAY THE SAME......a pyramid structure, with all power consolidated at the top.  At best, twi is a pseudo-Christian org who spouts some scripture.  At worse, it's a cult that lays in wait to deceive, indoctrinate and exploit.

Hell.......even the splinter groups don't want to change.  What does THAT tell you?

 

And the mid-80s.  I'm not sure if there was one in the 00s, but it seems that there's been one of these futile attempts at reform each decade, resulting in some top dogs being thrown out, and some rank-and-file leaving.  Amazing there's any left after all the exodi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to bring folks up to speed, the $helt0n's and H0rnEy's have been M&A the last I heard. Also, I still have family involved with TWI. Their region coordinator has "advised them" to stay away from the Facebook Q&A thing that's going down this Sunday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BlueCord said:

Just to bring folks up to speed, the $helt0n's and H0rnEy's have been M&A the last I heard. Also, I still have family involved with TWI. Their region coordinator has "advised them" to stay away from the Facebook Q&A thing that's going down this Sunday. 

Got a link to that? Inquiring minds want to know. :spy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately all that I've heard has been word of mouth. I will say that it's from people that are still relatively active. I won't mention their names, though, because we all know that this site is monitored. However, if you'd like to know what's going on, send me a PM and I can get your Facebook info and invite you to the "Restoration & Revival" thing that's going on this Sunday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, has TWI decided to USE the internet for something, rather than decry its inherent wickedness?

Tough on the Moynihans, but hey, they dished it enough.  Hoist (hoised) with their own petard, maybe? [means, "blown up with their own bomb," for those who love figures of speech]. 

"Unbiblical behavior"- spit, whatever could that be, JY the puppet-king?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man those are some big names big around 90s era....but I am not suprised one by one members of the way cult will eventually leave only time will tell...good on em I say life's too short to be in this cult 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More than likely, headquarters leadership has already had an "emergency meeting" with the whole staff to circle the wagons.  Certainly, the presidents cabinet has been meeting regularly on this issue alone.  At the staff meeting, add some snarky comments about these field corps being "out of fellowship verging on possession" stirring in some cherry-picked verses and the hq-staffers nod their agreement.  The "code red" has gone out.......the moyn!hans, magn3llis, horn3ys, and anyone else who sides with them are anathema, mark-n-avoid.

Same scenario, different day..........always the same.  It is ALWAYS the field leadership that see the need to confront the archaic, abusive system at its source, hq.  The deadness of the sunday teachings, the "man-of-gawd" adulation at the top, the drumbeat of classes that need to run, and any new people sniff out the abuse and quickly leave.  Nothing is getting built.  Activity but no accomplishment.  The cycle never ends.........and then, who wants to send in 15% of their income to support THAT?

Happens every time the new guy takes the wheel..........that is why rosa-lie stayed ensconced as vice-prez..

When the system is jolted with new guy installed.......questions arise and loyalty is upended.

Maybe a good time to jump off that train..............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, WordWolf said:

 I'm not sure if there was one in the 00s, but it seems that there's been one of these futile attempts at reform each decade, resulting in some top dogs being thrown out, and some rank-and-file leaving.  Amazing there's any left after all the exodi.

2000s was when i was at hq and Gunnison, mostly at HQ. There was a lot of backlash from the Allen and Parker lawsuits. Dissenting top leadership at HQ were isolated, then marked n avoided when they wouldnt fall in line. Happened at hq and on the field too. Then the backlash from the debt policy hit full force with multiple letters and research disproving the biblical accuracy of the no debt policy. 

Of course rosalie had Rico Magnelli do a teaching proving hq was right. By teaching i mean he had to run his "research" through Rosalie's process of going through multiple layers of approval to make sure it didnt contradict the no debt policy. I digress.

2000s were no different than other times. I was one of many younger corps grads who thought i could change the way international if only i stayed way corps and used my leadership positions to love people and do my best to show them Gods goodness. Noble intentions but my intentions were sorely misplaced. Theres no changing the way international. It is, was, and will remain an abusive cult with those involved serving those at the top of the pyramid.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BlueCord said:

Just to bring folks up to speed, the $helt0n's and H0rnEy's have been M&A the last I heard. Also, I still have family involved with TWI. Their region coordinator has "advised them" to stay away from the Facebook Q&A thing that's going down this Sunday. 

Yeah.......that's the ticket, threaten them to stay away from a different/dissenting perspective.  Same-old, same-old........just like when JS wrote the "adultery research paper" in 1986.  Anyone who reads it gets thrown out! 

The twit-cult will NOT allow questions/dissent in a public forum.  They will NOT allow others to mount an opposition to the status quo.........an exploitive cult.

M0nyihans, magn3lli and h0rney.........former corps coordinators, department coordinator, public relations, teachers at sunday services......represent heavy-hitters and have inroads to sway LOTS OF FOLKS.  Rosalie can sniff out this danger with her eyes closed........she is rallying the charge to shut their voices down!

Heck.....with regards to a "Facebook Q&A on Sunday"......there's enough threads here at GSC to answer those questions during a whole day event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Facebook Q&A:

Q. How can I find out the real lowdown on The Way?

A. Well, there's this thing call GreaseSpot ..........

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me."

~Pastor Martin Niemöller

So, yes, every decade, twi has had the pattern repeat. Some people inside point out some things that are wrong. The response of the establishment in twi is to suppress discussion, kick them out-including leaders- and forbid anyone to discuss it or even THINK about it.  It happened in the 1980s, and 4/5 the group left as leaders were kicked out for refusing to swear an oath of allegiance PERSONALLY to lcm in response to rape victims coming forward and rather vague things being discussed. It happened in the 1990s when lcm was making stupid decisions that kept getting reversed and upending the lives of leadership (now you're salaried, now you can't accept a gift of an apple but I can still accept the gift of a new car if I want to,  now you're required to return to secular employment...)  It happened in the 2000s when people wanted to know why the top leader (lcm) was in court, defending against charges of rape and other felonies,  And here it comes again now.

Every single time, there have been people who said "We can change twi, we can FIX twi, when WE act we will succeed where all the others have failed..." and were kicked out soon afterwards.  

 "Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.”-  Edmund Burke.

"The lessons repeat until they are learned." -variously attributed

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boob and Doodie Moneyhands got kicked out??? Bwaaaaahahahaha! Couldn't happen to two nicer serial adulterers, pathological sociopathic liars, and manipulative "Counsellors"! Q&A?? Here's some "A":

"unbiblical behavior"?.....you mean like covering up suicides of wierwille concubines? "Counseling" scores of rape and sexual abuse victims on the "biblical accuracy" of the "Lockbox" to cover up for dictor paul, themselves, and every other lowlife Aryan lecher that needed "a favor" from the Nazi hierarchy. Their own serial adultery? Their own financial stream to keep them aloof and "powerful"? They need to simply STFU and buy some funeral plots for themselves and baby Brian, wannabe TWIt prez. Tell em that I'll be happy to answer any and all questions with THE REAL FACTS, at their Q&A, going all the way back to 1972, about these two whited sepulchers. They NEVER will! I know the FACTS about the horny Horneys too, and the lying Magnellis. And I'm only one person who KNOWS the FACTS. Skyrider, Waysuder, Oldskool and many others know plenty too and WE ALL have the documentation to prove it! "Reforming" TWIt is an oxymoron. It needs to be razed and buried in NK, and Gunnison belongs to us!

I say fuck em all! Lying, thieving, Nazi impostors and Aryan Theology sycophants. The Lord will say to them, "I never knew you!". That's the "Bema" they're headed for! Rewards??? LMAO!

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2017 at 11:21 AM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Boob and Doodie Moneyhands got kicked out??? Bwaaaaahahahaha! Couldn't happen to two nicer serial adulterers, pathological sociopathic liars, and manipulative "Counsellors"! Q&A?? Here's some "A":

"unbiblical behavior"?.....you mean like covering up suicides of wierwille concubines? "Counseling" scores of rape and sexual abuse victims on the "biblical accuracy" of the "Lockbox" to cover up for dictor paul, themselves, and every other lowlife Aryan lecher that needed "a favor" from the Nazi hierarchy. Their own serial adultery? Their own financial stream to keep them aloof and "powerful"? They need to simply STFU and buy some funeral plots for themselves and baby Brian, wannabe TWIt prez. Tell em that I'll be happy to answer any and all questions with THE REAL FACTS, at their Q&A, going all the way back to 1972, about these two whited sepulchers. They NEVER will! I know the FACTS about the horny Horneys too, and the lying Magnellis. And I'm only one person who KNOWS the FACTS. Skyrider, Waysuder, Oldskool and many others know plenty too and WE ALL have the documentation to prove it! "Reforming" TWIt is an oxymoron. It needs to be razed and buried in NK, and Gunnison belongs to us!

I say .... em all! Lying, thieving, Nazi impostors and Aryan Theology sycophants. The Lord will say to them, "I never knew you!". That's the "Bema" they're headed for! Rewards??? LMAO!

 

Haha.   Preach it brother.

Absolutely.  the FACTS would astound all.  Many of them are buried within threads on this forum.   And trail back decades.   I mean wasn't Boob the original yes-man replacement when VP wanted to get rid of was it Heefner?  Or Doop?  All the way back to early 70's groovy Christians.  Serial adultery.   All your points are right on.

What was the trigger here?  Was it baby Brian falling out of favor and Ch@ndler Greene falling in favor?  And forced retirement for all except the queen bee of the colony?  I always look for a personal selfish reason many of these people I've seen as sycophants for decades are now turning into martyrs with a soul.  

I 100% agree with you.  The answer is not current BOD step down to "preserve the mystery".  The answer is burn it all to the ground, dismantle the organization, get rid of the $$$ and assets that have caused leaders for years to protect their filthy lucre with Machiavellian predictability.    Give it all away to charity.   If you want a new ministry, ministries, church, churches, or genuine God movement, get rid of the name "the Way".  At this point all that name has done is anti-Christ - to replace Christ - the real way, with a false way consisting of moral midgets with lofty titles standing in the place where Christ should be.    

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Chockfull!

Right on! As we used to say, back whenever. LOL! It was Steve and Sandi Heefner in March, 1972, during the Rye,NY advanced class! I was in that class, and was also a "branch coordinator" in Queens/Brooklyn at the time. That was Boob and Doody's first hit. Boob officiated at my wedding in 1973, right before we went into the corpse. We fought in NY just about every branch Coordinators' meeting, which were on Wednesdays at the Rye Limb home. My disdain for Boob and Doody goes all the way back to our first "leaders" meeting after the coups which put them in charge of the new Way of NY replacing the Way East. The Way East (Heefner) and the Way West were INDEPENDENT 501(c)3 corporations, completely and legally separate from wierwille and new Knoxville. When Wierwille threw them out under the cover of his AC show, moneyhands, coward allen and dictor paul formed a new corporation The Way of NY, which was "owned" by new knoxville now. The Way East also included the states of New England, NJ, DE, & PA. All those states were also "incorporated under "the Way international" as subsidiaries in their own right, thus accomplishing the corporate takeover of The Way East with the "M&A-ing" of the Heefner's and consolidating all control to dictor paul and the BOT, which at that time was Ermal and Harry. Remember, those three were the ONLY official members of TWI at that time. Boob and Doody participated and executed all that for dic and the boyz and went on to become the Eastern Region Coordinator for the Way international. Hmmmm.......what a serendipitous coincidence.

Boob and Doody have been accomplished backstabbers and hitmen since I've known them, starting in 1972. Do not think they have "changed" for any other reason than their own hubris.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...