Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm late!! I'm late!!

Been gone down the rabbit hole. One pill makes you larger.. and one pill makes you small. And the ones that mother gives you

Don't do anything at all.. Gots an oldie here. Anyone heard of the Doobie Brothers?? Know what a doobie is nono5.gif ?? Here's a tune to same.. old song. Nice doobie..

Click HERE and name tune.. show... whatever. Does it sound familiar??

sudo

quote:
Originally posted by Sudo:

I'm late!! I'm late!!

Been gone down the rabbit hole. One pill makes you larger.. and one pill makes you small. And the ones that mother gives you

Don't do anything at all.. Gots an oldie here. Anyone heard of the Doobie Brothers?? Know what a doobie is nono5.gif ?? Here's a tune to same.. old song. Nice doobie..

Click HERE and name tune.. show... whatever. Does it sound familiar??

sudo

Best I can figure, it had something to do with some woman and a magic mirror.

Man, that was quick!

Here, I was trying to throw all you guys off the track with the doobie reference but to no avail, I see. I might have gotten Rick and Steve! at first but I dunno....

The 'Do Bee'

do-bee.jpg

Hardly any video exists, I understand, from Romper Room's early days. I remember it well as grainy black and white footage. Even as a youngster I was aware that the show had low production values compared to other offerings. Anyone have any memorable experiences??

sudo

Love the Do-Bee pic.

I also dug the looking though the mirror thing, but was always bummed because my name was never called out.

I remember a cheesy set with the teacher podium in the middle and a few seats for the kids on each side of her. I also remember a punch ball game-a big ball on a line that you could get a good rhythm up punching the ball. The teacher was always real good at it and the kids sucked.

Thats all I remember tho-not a great show.

quote:
Originally posted by Bluzeman:

This one doesn't qualify as nostalgie...directly that is, as in, it isn't an old tv show. But it's currenly one of my favorites, and fits with the nostalgia theme. smile.gif:)-->

Click (removed)

Rick

Um, I think maybe doobies has something to do with that choice. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I'm thinking this will pass hopefully, as he was inducted into the Hall of Fame.

(from news)

Neil Young......the aneurysm was discovered when Young's vision became blurry after attending the March 14 induction ceremonies for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Merlis said. An examination by a neurologist detected the aneurysm and the procedure was scheduled.

(end)

Since I'm on a roll remember when Lynard Skynard added him to their lyrics of "Sweet Home Alabama"? Best I recall they were pretty ....ed about the racism close-mindedness being implied about the southern man.

Hiway29,

Re:"Thats all I remember tho-not a great show."

I'll agree with you. I remember it from back in the 50's as I don't think it was on locally much after that. Here's one from the same era that was a much better show, don't you think?? Click HERE!

sudo

P.S. Kathy.. that's all news to me.