GreaseSpot Cafe

L. Craig who?

exwayfer

• 2 months later...

My sisters live in Bartlesville, OK where Craig is from. My mother is also in hospice care there. I have been to Bartlesville the past 2 years for Xmas, since my mother was no longer living in a home of her own. I plan to be there this Xmas as well. Of course, I don't plan on looking up any of the Martindales while I'm there.

Actually, if you take the numerical value of "LoyCraigMartindale" and determine the alignment of the stars at the time of his birth, and then reduce the variable of "X" into the time frame of his presidency at twi...add all these factors together, total out the equation, and his name clearly is deciphored as........Moe Howard.

quote:
Actually, if you take the numerical value of "LoyCraigMartindale" and determine the alignment of the stars at the time of his birth, and then reduce the variable of "X" into the time frame of his presidency at twi...add all these factors together, total out the equation, and his name clearly is deciphored as........Moe Howard.

Does that account for the forehead too? icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

It may be that LCM comes from a family like mine down in northern Alabama (yes, I know he's from Oklahoma).

My mother's side of our family all use their middle names because they are their Christian names. Most all of their first names are Cherokee names, but they go by their Christian names because of unsavory elements like the KKK, Arian Nation, and other such a$$holes.

My 2 cents...

Nomad888