GreaseSpot Cafe

Keeping the torch lit

waysider

I see people on facebook, etc. talking about the importance of keeping alive, not just the contents of PFAL, but, the various practices we followed, such as what we ate, what we drank, what we sang, the cleanse.....whatever :rolleyes: .

Moon Pies for everyone!

:biglaugh:

OMG.....really? What the heck are they thinking?

It's not like we were involved in some tribal religion that needs passed down to the next generation.......er, was it?

OMG.....really? What the heck are they thinking?

It's not like we were involved in some tribal religion that needs passed down to the next generation.......er, was it?

Passed down to the next available trash hauler, in my opinion.

What to eat, what to drink, what your poop is supposed to look like....

What the hell was wrong with us that we thought there was something profound in all this junk?

What to eat, what to drink, what your poop is supposed to look like....

Well, maybe.......once-committed wayers are now MLM distributors who see prospective customers.

You know....the amway-types, vitamen-ites, energy-drinkers, colon-cleansers, pooper-scoopers, etc.

Lots of folks are looking for another way to supplement incomes these days....and have connections

with church groups or cult friends.

Forgive me for such cynicism......just seemed like "true christianity" was hardly a focus of twi

and now......I suspect, other underlying agendas are being played again on a more subtle level.

What your poop was supposed to look like???? That reminds me of a story.

I was breakfast mgr of a Burger King. This one day I got there 30-45 minutes early to do weekly inventory. I did it and then had an urgent bm. The guy who usually showed up when I did wasn't a morning person, but I brightened up that day for him. When he got done with his pre opening work, I told him to immediately come to the bathroom. I acted like I was mad at him. Maybe this is a guy thing, but he came in and I showed him...my biggest single turd EVER. 18 inches long. Still a record to this day. Told the guy I had to show SOMEBODY. It brightened up his day, but it probably would've got me kicked out of the corps. Only a devil spirit could make a turd like that.

So Waysider, what exactly did they do? Did someone hide in the next stall and say, "DON'T FLUSH THAT"! Let's have a look. OK, bro. See that green streak there? Now, bro...you need to work on your believing. That green streak shouldn't be there, OK? What did they do?

Should this anecdote even be true, it's more like using your authority to force someone to laugh at something really disgusting and teaching your staff that this is acceptable behavior in a food establishment.

• Upvote 1

What your poop was supposed to look like???? That reminds me of a story.

I was breakfast mgr of a Burger King. This one day I got there 30-45 minutes early to do weekly inventory. I did it and then had an urgent bm. The guy who usually showed up when I did wasn't a morning person, but I brightened up that day for him. When he got done with his pre opening work, I told him to immediately come to the bathroom. I acted like I was mad at him. Maybe this is a guy thing, but he came in and I showed him...my biggest single turd EVER. 18 inches long. Still a record to this day. Told the guy I had to show SOMEBODY. It brightened up his day, but it probably would've got me kicked out of the corps. Only a devil spirit could make a turd like that.

So Waysider, what exactly did they do? Did someone hide in the next stall and say, "DON'T FLUSH THAT"! Let's have a look. OK, bro. See that green streak there? Now, bro...you need to work on your believing. That green streak shouldn't be there, OK? What did they do?

this pitiful post added nothing to anyone's day. This kind of nonsense shows true immaturity and lack of creative input.

• Upvote 1

Excuse me, Waysider, but you're the one who posted about "what our poop should look like". Again, just exactly how did they check on this?

Outandabout, how wide is your keyboard? You can't just look at something and estimate it's size?

Excuse me, Waysider, but you're the one who posted about "what our poop should look like". Again, just exactly how did they check on this?

John, this stuff shows up on my FB page. Personally, I have no desire to discuss alternative uses for fig pep.

When I say the thread topic I thought it would be about Rosie and Donna - keeping the torch lit for each other. How do they do it? Sit around and talk about the days they can run off together - with all the money?

this pitiful post added nothing to anyone's day. This kind of nonsense shows true immaturity and lack of creative input.

johniam immature? who would ever believe that? johniam, have your wife smack you in the head for us. :biglaugh:

There's a certain amount of irony that a man who CLAIMED to want to free people

from religion and ritual claimed that to a bunch of anti-establishment hippies,

recruited them, then began instilling his own brand of religion and ritual,

which now is followed by people who still condemn the religions and rituals of others.

• Upvote 1

I'm not bragging and I know I shouldn't mention it but this one time...............I was in the towelette

:eusa_clap::blush:danghitsfan.gif Dang it. This would be funnier if the sh#t hit the fan!

Edited by Human without the bean

I'm told that Hustler magazine once requested that readers send pictures of their stools for a contest that judged color, style, etc.

As for 'keeping the torch lit', two of the spinoffs I've been exposed to have a 'radical' strategy for keeping it going. They get their KIDS involved!

• 5 years later...