GreaseSpot Cafe

10 Things We Don't Know About You

Shellon

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I/We have a 'love rock' collection. 16 years ago we came back to Cali, and went to the beach right off after 11 days of family vacaction fun driving cross country. . Big waves, Kids went nuts, "we feel so free!!!", flipping out over the big surf. I found a rock in the shape of a heart that day and thus began a family tradition. We always look for rocks with a " little love in them" now and have dozens of rocks scattered in odd places that if you turn just the right way, they look like a heart, or at least they did when we found them. The kids even do it on their own now.

sniff sniff. I'm having a sensitive moment. *honk* talk amongst yourselves..sniff.. gotta go!

I enjoy mastication and masticating regularly -- three or more time daily. Sometimes I do it by myself, but am usually with family or intimate friends. Sometimes I do it with multiple partners and, occasionally, in public with total strangers. Most of the times I use condiments, but do also enjoy “all natural” with nothing additional added. Although I regularly use my hands when I am alone, it is also quite pleasant to use specialized implements, and my fellow participants appreciate my consideration for their needs and sentiments.

I am not ashamed to say that I enjoy most of the sensations associated with my habit. I know that everyone does it also and that it is a popular topic of discussion. There is even an entire industry totally devoted to the millions of people willing to pay good money for the simple pleasure derived from the primal instinct to masticate regularly. Some may say that mastication can be addictive and can lead to all manner of undesirable consequences, but I can only say that I am not yet blind and that I am twice the person that I used to be.

Thanks, MStar1! Now I have the whole office humming it... icon_biggrin.gif:D--> I don't know if I'm going to make it through the day.

A couple more about me:

In 1st grade I went to school with Jennifer Rogers and I asked her if her daddy was Mr. Rogers she said that he was and looked at me like I was crazy. I tried to sit by her on the school bus every day hoping she would invite me home with her. Imagine my disappointment when I found out she lied! icon_redface.gif:o--> No Henrietta Pussycat, no King Friday, no trolley. icon_frown.gif:(-->

I like fried banana and peanut butter sandwiches like Elvis, but mayo & banana sandwiches or pickles and ketchup sandwiches ran a close 2nd and 3rd when I was growing up.

I have always wanted Amazing Sea Monkeys and a Chia Pet for Christmas.

Edited by Belle

quote:
Originally posted by mstar1:

Since I have http://www.transbuddha.com/mediaHolder.php?id=118 stuck in my head, you may as well join in

Ma-na-ma-NA

Doot DOO do do

Ma-na-ma-NA

Doot DOO do do

Ma-na-ma-NA

Doot DOO do doo, do DOO do, do DOO do, do do do do do doot doot do do DOOT!

I haven't heard that song in almost twenty years. And it was a Muppet tune then (slightly different version). Thanks, MStar! icon_smile.gif:)-->

George

I had a cat named Moses who died. A few weeks later, I got another cat. Since he succeeded Moses, I named him Joshua.

I was married once.

I've performed two weddings.

WordWolf and I have known each other since 1986.

I once owned the world's only nice Chihuahua.

I've won or placed in five karaoke contests.

I own about 60 karaoke CD's.

I've seen Les Miserables on stage at least 11 times.

I have never taken an illegal drug.

And I have a big

heart. But you knew that about me already.

awwwww you all are so wonderful

i had a cat named "conrad" named after conrad in the bye bye birdie play i was in, in high school....

he died and i got another cat and named him conrad

i killed another one of my cats by starting my car. still haven't gotten over it

and i have many more cat stories

i don't have a cat right now

ps. i did know that about you raf

pps. paw, you should date braless gals

I traveled through Russia when I was 12 years old.

I was hit by a car when I was 6

My father was friendly with Martin Luther King

I have every good Max Fleischer Popeye cartoon on tape

I buried a shrunken head once

Adam Sandler's dog Meatball took a dump in the cubicle next to mine

I climbed the catwalks and expored the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland, lifting a few coins from the treaure room

I lost my beloved dog Amber, almost 2 years to the day of when I rescued her

I belong to the 'Sons of the Desert'-the Laurel and Hardy appreciation society founded by Stan before he died

I rarely wear the club 'fez' tho

I studied art under John Buscema, who after Jack Kirby, ( and Steve Ditko) was marvel comics most important artist

As a child I was devestated when Adam left Bonanza, and could never watch it again