GreaseSpot Cafe

Who are we to judge? [Noooo Donna, nooooo Donna]

dkarateka7

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ A) Thank you for posting with paragraph breaks and spell checks. (You could still use some help with capitalization, but that's another thing.)

B) I think it's interesting that you came right out of the barrel saying you were a graduate of a specific Way Corps, and followed that up with saying you didn't think titles were important.  Didn't register to you that you were claiming a title?

C) Do you ever plan on posting anything that doesn't sound like stereotypical twi/ ex-twi vocabulary?   The impression you give is of someone who never gave independent thought an option.  (If I were to take a guess, I'd think you were raised as twi/ex-twi rather than having made it through the Way Corps, and were rarely ever exposed to ideas that weren't twi- sourced or twi- endorsed, except when in school (if you weren't home-schooled).   It would explain both the bad capitalization and the hair-trigger responses when people responded to you as themselves.   

D) No, I'm not exaggerating.  For someone who supposedly wants to post as distinct from official twi, you sound as if they're drafting your posts for you.  It's very obvious for the rest of us, and it says a lot about you whether you mean it to or not.]

On 4/26/2024 at 10:20 AM, dkarateka7 said:

Thank you cman for your thoughts.  My reply to your thoughts cman.     Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, it is written, that  man shall not live by bread alone but by every word of God   The word of God  is an eternal now.  

Hey karateka

Nice to meet you.  Inspiration from scripture is great.  People using that as a means to control you is not.

I dunno what any of this has to do with Donna whose thread you posted in.  You might consider starting another thread to talk about a topic or introduce yourself more and start talking.  Just a suggestion.

On 4/26/2024 at 1:40 PM, dkarateka7 said:

ask the Father    i do my best to walk in love walk in light and walk circumspect    when i  dont i confess my broken fellowship,   i ask for forgiveness and restore my fellowship. and move on  im not perfect  

is fellowship walking in love equal to memorizing scripture?

you need to experience fellowship in Christ before you can break it

acquiring knowledge is not fellowship

quoting scripture is not fellowship

What I believe  as a minister of Jesus Christ is:   God has given me the  ministry of reconciliation and committed the word of reconciliation to me. I can only believe for me therefore  I use the word 'I", My personal relationship with MY GOD AND FATHER.   I believe that God's grace peace and mercy are with me.  I also believe,  moreover its required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.  The only perfect thing i can do is Speak In Tongues and the next perfect thing i have is my gift of the holy spirit, pneuma hagion, the rest an earthen vessel call the flesh. 

I believe  romans 8:1  There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 

I choose to seek the things of the spirit and not walk after the flesh.   Junior Corps Surviver I agree with you. mark and avoid is after the flesh, NEVER TO BE USED IN THE HOUSEHOLD OF GOD. I understand your heart.   

Stand fast in the liberty wherewith Christ has made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke  of bondage.  

cman ever hear the word epignosko, experiential knowledge/knowledge by experience;  that is my walk   I dont sit in an ivory tower and  study the word .  I live and prove the word to myself by being a doer of the word  and not a hearer.  I like to memorize the word as an  important part of of my walk. To be able to  recall the word to myself or when needed. 

You ask questions which is good  but I  have a question for you  cman. Are you teaching, preaching, and operating your ministry of reconciliation and are  reconciling men  back to God,  being a Doer of the Word?   I do not need your answer  because that should be between you and God.   And for all whose heart the word has been  the critic of the thoughts and  intents of the heart.  Ask God.       Much Agape  

1 hour ago, dkarateka7 said:

cman ever hear the word epignosko, experiential knowledge/knowledge by experience;  that is my walk   I dont sit in an ivory tower and  study the word .  I live and prove the word to myself by being a doer of the word  and not a hearer.  I like to memorize the word as an  important part of of my walk. To be able to  recall the word to myself or when needed. 

You ask questions which is good  but I  have a question for you  cman. Are you teaching, preaching, and operating your ministry of reconciliation and are  reconciling men  back to God,  being a Doer of the Word?   I do not need your answer  because that should be between you and God.   And for all whose heart the word has been  the critic of the thoughts and  intents of the heart.  Ask God.       Much Agape  

I've forgotten more way doctrine than you will ever know.

Have you met Christ? Has he come to you?

I am all for forgiveness as well.  Its just-  some have invalidated their ministry for whatever reason.  Choices have consequences.  Now  you want spiritual authority over me, again?  I am not inferior to you.  I hope that you (or Craig, or Donna.. or whoever) will learn this lesson.  Do I forgive- absolutely.  Will I ever trust again?  Unless I see repentance in sackcloth and ashes probably not.

I am patiently waiting.. what can I do for YOU. 

You need to seek me out.  Not the other way around.  So far I am sitting at this little hole in the wall and hear the grasshoppers chirping..

22 hours ago, dkarateka7 said:

What I believe  as a minister of Jesus Christ is:   God has given me the  ministry of reconciliation and committed the word of reconciliation to me. I can only believe for me therefore  I use the word 'I", My personal relationship with MY GOD AND FATHER.   I believe that God's grace peace and mercy are with me.  I also believe,  moreover its required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.  The only perfect thing i can do is Speak In Tongues and the next perfect thing i have is my gift of the holy spirit, pneuma hagion, the rest an earthen vessel call the flesh. 

I believe  romans 8:1  There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 

I choose to seek the things of the spirit and not walk after the flesh.   Junior Corps Surviver I agree with you. mark and avoid is after the flesh, NEVER TO BE USED IN THE HOUSEHOLD OF GOD. I understand your heart.   

Stand fast in the liberty wherewith Christ has made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke  of bondage.  

What happens when the yoke of bondage consists of the wrong interpretation of the scripture you quote?

The “household of God” is one of these.   There is one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one body of Christ.  There are many “households” each having different man made rules for living under their roof.  “Household of God” thinking is separatist thinking which is contrary to Paul’s image of one body of Christ.

Until you break the yoke of bondage of false teaching you are held by this bondage which is in “the flesh”.  Therefore you cannot truly seek the things of the spirit.

The Pharisees and scribes were caught up in this trap making the things of God the things of the flesh.

What I believe a true minister of Jesus Christ is consists of someone who leads people away from bondage not into it.  The law never reconciled anyone to God that took a Savior.  My Lord Jesus Christ.  I stand fast in this liberty and let no one bring me into their slavery with man’s words not Gods words.

The only perfect thing you can do is SIT?  Yet scripture says in 1Cor 13 that there are conditions around it or it becomes a clanging cymbal right?  More bondage from VP doctrine.

Edited by chockfull

Seems like Diaz didn’t wait for the green light, which explains the wreck. Also, common sense, the least God expects. Additionally, he may not be as fluent in glossolalia as he thinks, further accounting for the derailment and crash.

41 minutes ago, Nathan_Jr said:

Seems like Diaz didn’t wait for the green light, which explains the wreck. Also, common sense, the least God expects. Additionally, he may not be as fluent in glossolalia as he thinks, further accounting for the derailment and crash.

Oh? 

On 4/29/2024 at 7:18 AM, dkarateka7 said:

I choose to seek the things of the spirit and not walk after the flesh. 

You do know that the entire last half of that verse is omitted in all critical Greek texts don't you?

4 hours ago, TLC said:

You do know that the entire last half of that verse is omitted in all critical Greek texts don't you?

Of course we ALL KNOW how important and widely known that point is among bible loving, believing people. :rolleyes:

Ok, this past Thursday, SEVENTEEN YEARS after this thread had DIED DOWN, the new post began, majorly hijacking the thread.  (Page two.)

People keep checking in, thinking there's some news about the thread topic, and are disappointed to find out this thread now has nothing to do with this thread.

Am I the only one who thinks this thread should be split in two, with the old thread intact and a new thread with the new...whatever this is... hosting this completely unrelated discussion? 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, penworks said:

Strange, I expected to read news about Donna Lombardi Martindale, which the topic states, and I see the thread is off onto something else.

4 hours ago, WordWolf said:

People keep checking in, thinking there's some news about the thread topic, and are disappointed to find out this thread now has nothing to do with this thread.

Am I the only one who thinks this thread should be split in two, with the old thread intact and a new thread with the new...whatever this is... hosting this completely unrelated discussion? 

On 4/27/2024 at 12:53 PM, chockfull said:

Hey karateka

Nice to meet you.  Inspiration from scripture is great.  People using that as a means to control you is not.

I dunno what any of this has to do with Donna whose thread you posted in.  You might consider starting another thread to talk about a topic or introduce yourself more and start talking.  Just a suggestion.

You're not alone WordWolf - chockfull mentioned it a few days ago and penworks also brought it up recently.  And you're right - a genuine update on DLM is what I thought I'd find when I opened the thread.

This feels like a drive by shooting.  We have had a number of these.  I would suspect it’s a fake account of a leader that is somewhat unhappy with the details we discuss here so need to come here and reprove us with PLAF quotes.  They usually last a short period of time until the poster realizes it will take actual logic and discussion to make any headway then they leave.

On 4/30/2024 at 8:58 AM, penworks said:

Strange, I expected to read news about Donna Lombardi Martindale, which the topic states, and I see the thread is off onto something else.

Yeah.  That's what I thought.  :rolleyes:

George

• modcat5 changed the title to Who are we to judge? [Noooo Donna, nooooo Donna]