GreaseSpot Cafe

When did VPW start lying?

Sudo

lying  

30 members have voted

1. 1. When did VPW first lie ion PFAL??

• The first sentence out of his mouth.. this was a class on power for abundant living
    • The 3rd sentance.. this scripture turned his life upside down.. not Stiles class he could steal
    • The last sentance where he says this scripture changed his life.
    • None of the above.. VPW was telling the truth.

I think he waited...after all he didn't say who's life would be more abundant in that first sentence.

BTW- It was kinda creepy hearing his voice someplace besides in my head.

Edited by Eyesopen

He started lying from the womb. Sociopaths start their destiny in childhood.

I wonder why he actually decided upon a career in ministry. I wonder if he thought it was an easy way to receive a degree, make a living by talking without much hard study, no real way to meter competence, or an easy way to gain entrance into his desired college since Theology is often a wide open discipline at major universities where other majors are impacted, competitive and closed to average and low grades students.

Makes you wanna go Hmmm.

Edited by but now I see

Dooj,

Ewwww... is a perfect response but doesn't it make you wonder how we all fell for it in the first place? Yeah, Coolchef, I have more but I have to be careful what I post because of copyright laws. As I understand the laws, posting a short snippet is OK but I'll let you know if TWI tries to coerce me into removing my post.

Now guys... doesn't that snippet just make your skin crawl?? I see someone voted that VPW wasn't lying. Daresay might it have been Cman who posted a link to hate groups? I bet TWI would love to have him back in their fold and he would probably be happier too.

sudo

It is like the chineese knockoffs,Looks like a dewalt sounds like one must be genuine

till you use it a few times....Looks like ole vics does not stand up to the real people

who actually did the work and the research.

Why were we sucked in?Could be we were looking for somthing that actually was genuine

I still think the bible is true just all of vics control system sucked.

(IMO) --- as far as the class goes -- he first started lying when he said:

"I hauled 3,000 theological works to the town dump (Gehenna),

and started reading the Bible only." (my paraphrase).

He mighta, coulda, *did done that* -- but the phrase "I read the Bible only",

is both blatantly erroneous, and an outright lie, captured on film,

and probably in print too. (I'm too lazy to look it up in my books here.)

If he hauled ANY books to the town Gehenna (as he put it),

he certainly saved a few, from which he plagiarized freely and copiously,

with complete impunity, if not immunity.

Docvic got caught. Quoting scripture in the beginning of pfal --- good start.

Claiming that was his SOLE point of reference --- big mistake.

There's too many folks smarter than he, who can dig up skeletons,

and lay the bones at his doorstep.

The first lie in PFAL is :

"This verse literally turned my life upside down"

If that were literally true, I'd still be a wayfer. Literally.

That class literally turned my life to figurative crap. Literally.

"Turned my life upside down", being a figure of speech, means that nothing in his life was the same, the "upside down" is a figurative expression expressing the literal reality of a life changing in every aspect.

So...his life wasn't literally turned upside down or he'd be living on the ceiling.

You'd think a guy who put so much stock in figures of speech would know not to say "literally" when he was about to use a figurative expression. :biglaugh::evildenk:

When did Doc start lying?

Maybe when his lips started moving?

Probably the sixty-sixth session of "More abundant Plagiarizing and Falsehood"

"you move your lips, your tongue, you formulate the words.."

"just watch me for a minute. See how NATURAL it is.."

:biglaugh:

Cman,

You're right.. I'm not aware of your views towards TWI but I believe you, man. I'm sorry. How could I have ever doubted you?? :)

sudo

P.S. I'm wondering why the lone person (so far) who believed that VPW never lied hasn't posted about why they felt that way? Is it a question of intelligence? Or gullibility? I'm curious.

OMG! It's like having an LSD flashback and I have never taken acid. Oh the horror of it all. :huh::unsure::wacko::blink::drink::CUSSING::nono5::realmad::sleep1::confused:

Hi Everybody!

while there may be room for discussion as to exactly when vic started lying.....one thing is for sure......HE NEVER STOPPED UNTIL THE DAY HE DIED!!.....LOL...........the only way to "stop" a pathological liar from "plying his trade" is to await his physical demise!.....thankfully, vic's was somewhat earlier than expected.......those cancer spurts finally had their way.........but the lying still has'nt stopped.......thanks to the dancing prez, cg and the rest......vic's lies struggle to march on.........but, thankfully, the goosestepping has been severely curtailed.........i can't help the mind picture of seeing rosie, cg, and the offshooters being cast in jim carrey's role in "liar liar" as their reward at their "bema"!......hope they never need to use the restroom when they get there!............LOL!...........