GreaseSpot Cafe
skyrider

Revival and Restoration Group: Another Coconut Monkey Trap

I remember one time in the 'chapel' at Indiana and LCM was up the front 'heart sharing'. He began playing with a very expensive turquoise looking bracelet around his wrist, slightly pulling his sleeve up to show it off. I immediately felt nauseous. I spoke years later to Wayne Clapp about this and he mentioned he had had a similar experience. LCM,VPW...they were 'packing something' alright ! My guess is many of those demons they show cased in AOS....kinda makes me wonder about the Kenneth Copelands, Creflo Dollar, Hagen etc...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, waysider said:

That's probably why he enlisted the aid of armed bodyguards or why, on at least one documented occasion, a loaded gun was kept under the podium in the BRC..

Way, or perhaps VPW had some mentally unstable body guards.

2 hours ago, Allan said:

I remember one time in the 'chapel' at Indiana and LCM was up the front 'heart sharing'. He began playing with a very expensive turquoise looking bracelet around his wrist, slightly pulling his sleeve up to show it off. I immediately felt nauseous. I spoke years later to Wayne Clapp about this and he mentioned he had had a similar experience. LCM,VPW...they were 'packing something' alright ! My guess is many of those demons they show cased in AOS....kinda makes me wonder about the Kenneth Copelands, Creflo Dollar, Hagen etc...

Nah. If these guys had really believed all that shtuff about devil spirits and the *law of believing* they wouldn't have felt the need for armed protection. Gun culture was really big in The Way back in the 1970's. Why is that? Could it have had something to do with VPW's ties to radical white supremacy groups? "Believing for thee, handguns for me" should have been their motto.