GreaseSpot Cafe

William Branham: Seed of the Serpent

OldSkool

54 minutes ago, chockfull said:

Yeah leave it to me to pick the one fruit example that doesn’t hold up lol.

How about tomatoes?  Hot house vs Roma?

Just trying to understand scripture without the influence of multi clitoris snakes.  But hey you’ve got something there.  Hook up the Australian scientist, and Branham, and you’ve got the whole Genesis sex sin figured out.   Now just add a conspiracy theory that they fathered Cain, who is the ancestor of the founder of Canes and you really got it going on.

:biglaugh:

I’ve got an idea for a movie title and tag line:

The Cain Mutiny 

it’s CF&S regurgitated …

…and X-rated

On 12/13/2022 at 12:17 PM, Twinky said:

Hey Charity, laugh away, life is to be enjoyed!  Peace! :knuddel:

I just happened to find the funniest thread last night - made me laugh out loud multiple times.  It was "1976 corps meetings...fill me in."

Here are a couple of quotes:

Can some of you straighten out some terminology? Were the MAL packs somehow connected with the live chicken outdoor trips? Or were the live chickens part of the LEAD experience? Or were the LEAD trips done with MAL packs? Or were the live chickens part of the "Work Program?"

"The original concept was to strap MAL packs on the chickens in transit to LEAD."

1 hour ago, Charity said:

"The original concept was to strap MAL packs on the chickens in transit to LEAD."

You mean, kinda like this?

Chickens go to school. stock vector. Illustration of school - 79842609

On 12/10/2022 at 7:13 AM, Mike said:

For years Oakspear had a question here: 
How come the devil was able to come up with seed for humans before God did?

Has anyone worked that question?
Is Oakspear still hanging out once in a while here?

Not very often, but I was tipped off that my name had been mentioned...

22 minutes ago, Oakspear said:

Not very often, but I was tipped off that my name had been mentioned...

I thought it was a good question so I worked on it and asked around. Think I solved it, for me at least. I posted it in this thread, but it was in the heat of battle (as usual) and I may need to tweak it a bit someday.

On 12/10/2022 at 7:44 AM, oldiesman said:

The TWI definition of it doesn't make sense to me anymore.   What does make sense to me is that the unforgivable sin is self-inflicted, i.e., you come to a point that you never seek repentence, never ask God for forgiveness for your sins, so hardhearted that it's a self-imposed destiny.

Kind of like TWI never apologizing to anyone?

The most memorable written re-formulation of a doctrine by TWI was in JCPS regarding the star of Bethlehem.

But it was not a written retraction, like what I am proposing to them, when I talk about ECNs, which are Engineering Change Notices used in the tech industries.  An ECN has both the old way and the new way explicitly written, sometimes in synopsis form if the full story is too long.

Plus it was a "soft re-formulation" in the sense that VPW or any of the leadership superstars.  It was written by Peter B*****ger, who was kicked out of the Corps with great infamy not long after his Way Magazine article on the Star of Bethlehem was published. 

The totally changed reformation in JCPS a few years later was NOT accompanied by any written mention of the old magazine article, so it is not as good as a full ECN.

11 hours ago, Mike said:

The most memorable written re-formulation of a doctrine by TWI was in JCPS regarding the star of Bethlehem.

But it was not a written retraction, like what I am proposing to them, when I talk about ECNs, which are Engineering Change Notices used in the tech industries.  An ECN has both the old way and the new way explicitly written, sometimes in synopsis form if the full story is too long.

Plus it was a "soft re-formulation" in the sense that VPW or any of the leadership superstars.  It was written by Peter B*****ger, who was kicked out of the Corps with great infamy not long after his Way Magazine article on the Star of Bethlehem was published. 

The totally changed reformation in JCPS a few years later was NOT accompanied by any written mention of the old magazine article, so it is not as good as a full ECN.

So your hope is to elicit a “ECN” from a group who just like “the Fonz” in “Happy Days” cannot actually formulate the words “I was wrong” with the mouth?

23 hours ago, Mike said:

What was their actual change?   I must have missed it.

23 hours ago, Mike said:

U talking to a region guy?

44 minutes ago, oldiesman said:

What was their actual change?   I must have missed it.

It was totally revamped and had no date for Jesus' birth, if my visual scan 5 minutes ago was accurate.  Had there been one it would surely be in bold fonts and a main feature. It was a long article, 4.5 full pages of text, no pictures and other stuff.

It was in the Nov/Dec 1978 issue.

The book JCPS got it's date from Ernest Martin, an independent researcher in Pasadena. 

*/*/*/*

BTW, I left a sentence missing some words there, back in my post. It should read:

"Plus it was a 'soft re-formulatio' in the sense that neither VPW nor any of the leadership superstars had written it.

47 minutes ago, Mike said:

It was totally revamped and had no date for Jesus' birth, if my visual scan 5 minutes ago was accurate.  Had there been one it would surely be in bold fonts and a main feature. It was a long article, 4.5 full pages of text, no pictures and other stuff.

It was in the Nov/Dec 1978 issue.

The book JCPS got it's date from Ernest Martin, an independent researcher in Pasadena. 

*/*/*/*

BTW, I left a sentence missing some words there, back in my post. It should read:

"Plus it was a 'soft re-formulatio' in the sense that neither VPW nor any of the leadership superstars had written it.

Has anyone tested and verified Martin's proposed dating?  Does he propose this birthdate as a probability or a certainty?

4 minutes ago, Nathan_Jr said:

Has anyone tested and verified Martin's proposed dating?  Does he propose this birthdate as a probability or a certainty?

welll....uhh.....because wierwille said it is....:anim-smile:

12 minutes ago, Nathan_Jr said:

If I remember correctly, he proposed it as a certainty based on the Star of Bethlehem being three astrological events occuring at the same time. He said these events came together only a few times in history and once around Christ's time.

My mistake: that was JC:PS

Edited by So_crates

6 minutes ago, So_crates said:

If I remember correctly, he proposed it as a certainty based on the Star of Bethlehem being three astrological events occuring at the same time. He said these events came together only a few times in history and once around Christ's time.

Right. Some of his logic seems compelling, as does the logic of other scholars with different conclusions.

Do you know if Martin bought into the four crucified hoax?

12 minutes ago, So_crates said:

I didn't write it very clear, did I? No, I don't know.

Thanks!

I know Martin was very enthusiastic in his own Biblical research. And he was a contemporary of victor paul wierwille. I'm curious, does anyone know whether or not Martin bought into the four crucified bullshonta?

Edited by Nathan_Jr