The distance between us,

is nothing when we embrace,

once again.

The distance between us,

melts into time and space.

And the distance between us,

brings us together,

joining us in His grace.

I am thankful beyond measure Ex10 that we have embraced....and now more than ever we fully share in His ever-abiding, magnificent, as-far-as-the-east-is-from-the-west GRACE!!!!

Happiest of birthdays to you dear friend.

:knuddel::drink::knuddel:

Thanks for all the warm wishes. Tis so nice to get up and come to the cafe for breakfast, and experience the comraderie at this unique place in cyberspace. :wub:

Tommy, you know me to well. :redface2: I do have the day off, and I am spending it.......yes, I confess...... to doing laundry. :wave:

But, it's okay, because I'm also listening to The Joshua Tree and high volume (loud as I want) and Tucker the wonder dog is keeping me company.

I've been given orders to be dressed and ready to go out by 6 pm. :unsure: So I'm sure twill be a wonderful day, depsite the laundry detail. ;)

Happy Birthday Ex10. Since this is your second incarnation of being two years old, and having successfully survived the "terrible twos", I hope this time around will be the "terriffic twos" for you.

And looking forward to seeing you through the rest of your childhood. Seems like you might turn out to be a wonderful person when you grow up - at least you did the first time around! :wave: