GreaseSpot Cafe

This guy

shortfuse

I think any corporation would be suspicious of any "executive"

who consistently refused to say who he was working for

while extolling his great skills at working for them.

It's a little hard to confirm his claims that he's any good if he

redacts any way to check his credentials.

BTW, it's easy to manage twi and keep things under-budget for

day-to-day operations....

they just order the locals to cover all expenses

out-of-pocket and order them to never complain about it.

You can do that when you run a religious cult- and it works if

what you're running IS a religious cult.

BTW, it's easy to manage twi and keep things under-budget for

day-to-day operations....

they just order the locals to cover all expenses

out-of-pocket and order them to never complain about it.

You can do that when you run a religious cult- and it works if

what you're running IS a religious cult.

So true.

And that, folks, is how you define your TWI-honed skills and incorporate them in your own resume.

And you thought the Way stifled creativity? Look again!

what the heck is an "international country"?

Totally. What an exercise in distilling what should be the spiritual down into rote mechanical management BS. Now watch all the lemmings follow suit. What a tool!!!!

LOL "international countries" - does he mean as opposed to national countries like a fenced in Texas or something?

oxymorons abound

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

http://johnanthonyrupp.wix.com/website

Seems to be looking for a job.

After 22 years [1994], moving from Texas Region coordinator to Trunk Office....

Rupp must finally see that he's just a placeholder on Rosalie's Board of Directors.

So, he wants to go and get a real job? After all those years of polishing the top brass? :biglaugh:

Board of Directors

Rev. Rosalie F. Rivenbark, Chairman

Rev. Jean-Yves De Lisle

Rev. John Rupp

. . .

LOL "international countries" - does he mean as opposed to national countries like a fenced in Texas or something?

oxymorons abound

:offtopic:

It's probably Wayspeak. International HQ. The Way International. International Outreach is a department I believe. Countries oversaw by International Outreach are International Outreach Countries.

On topic,

Rupp is not going to speak the lingo of modern business/industry very well. A person who is multilingual you'd think would grasp that.

Rupp is not going to speak the lingo of modern business/industry very well. A person who is multilingual you'd think would grasp that.

John Anthony Rupp was, boastfully, a 17th Corps grad [1989]....

along with other 17th corps grads like Ed & Jack!e Hor-ny,

were going to lead Martindale's charge out-of-the-fog years.

They were (cough, cough) specially-trained with that spiritual turbo-boost

of sanctified, prevailing, remnant root-tooting, boot-scooting discernment

to flush out the weak and unproductive lot that remained in twi.....to get to

that "milk and honey" stage.

Hey, John.......you were played. :biglaugh:/> :biglaugh:/> :biglaugh:/>

.edit/typo

Edited by skyrider

Here's a quick story.....

The region coordinator and texas limb coordinators, John and M@rie Rupp came to our state

to teach the twig coordinators of our state [1993]. With his impeccable suit and nose in

the air.....he walked into the room about 40 minutes before the meeting was to start.

The meeting room had all the details covered.....nice setting, carpet, chair alignment,

lighting, plants, floral, small table with water glasses, etc. etc.

So, John walks in......and flips out!!!

Why is the American red rose flower on display? That flower is ONLY used when the twi-president

is teaching the meeting. That's what Dr. Wierwille established. Don't you guys know that?

Who would be so spiritually inept to NOT know this? Who missed this detail?

Don't the corps oversee these things?

Needless to say, a wonderful advanced class grad [who specialized in floral design]

was deeply hurt and depressed from this frontal attack. It took several weeks of

love and support before she wanted to get involved in setup/floral again.

Thanks John.....pppfffffftttt.

.edit/typo

Edited by skyrider

Here's another story......

Martindale had instructed the region guys to get out to the limbs and teach....

and be sure to eye-ball all the limb coordinators. The region men were the only

ones that martindale and co. seemed to trust after them fog-years.

Time and time again, on those corps phone hook-ups.....martindale stressed

the need for detail, detail, detail. He specifically taught in length about

structuring meetings, the maximum teaching portion being 45-50 minutes for large

meetings, framing content around what was being taught at hq, etc. If you teach

more than one hour, then your ego was involved. Even at hq, they limit teachings

to about 45-50 minutes.

Well.....John Rupp came to teach in our state.

I couldn't help but be amused as John rambled on and on during our limb meeting.

He completely lost track of time with a one hour 25 minute teaching. Shortly

after the meeting, I pointed this out to him.....and his face flushed.

One of the few times the guy had no response. Priceless. :)/>

Edited by skyrider

• 2 weeks later...

Hi SkyRider!

For years now you have continued to share facts and insights about the rise and fall of the twit reich and its illustrious modern day Saul of Tarsus. Your words and insights have helped very many people disentangle themselves from the death-grip twit'n'vic had them in. Your faithful persistence to tell the truth about all you know has helped thousands. Thanks man!

It only took Vic's oldest begotten so , his best friend in life, and his #1 student one seventh the time to completely dismantle and destroy the monster vic had created and brought to life. It took him 42 years. Da forehead and the boyz in the hoods only needed 6 years to kill it and lock it up behind the walls of Zion. When I left in 1986, the USA was a "real" trunk. There were 10 "real" regions, 51 limbs (including Puerto Rico) almost 400 fulltime and 700 part-time employees. There were the trunks of Europe, South America, Africa, Australia, Canada, Mexico, and India. Until geer's POP debacle, twit was barreling along amassing a personal fortune for the twustees and their families. Well, the dancing prez and his men in tights ate that up and crapped it out with a frenzy of insanity and serial sexual and emotional abuse that consumed all of it in a a few short years. What's left?

I never knew Rupp. But, when I was the corpse director and in-Rez corpse coordinator at HQ, it was the 15th and 17th that were in-Rez. When they returned from their interim year, da forehead separated out who had been at HQ and "influenced" by the seed-boy, during their first year in-Rez. He made especially sure to erase any trace of the evil I left behind. So, he was gonna train them X-tree special like their mentor, and they were all to become the future top leaders of this new iteration of twit. The result was what you read above in Skyriders last two posts. A fascist, totalist "war machine" was built for DEFENSE from the possessed hordes of cop-outs, debbil spurts and seed boys surrounding their puny household, sycophants and perverts behind the walls of the promised land, where king okie held court and ruled the world from safety. That sounds like being ambassadors for Christ doesn't?

So this punk foot reichsmarshall shows up in your limb to inspect it for Der Fuehrer Forehead, clean it up, and report back to Zion. What region was he the overlord of? How many "limbs"? How many old fashioned bursting twigs? How many classes were you running? And, most importantly, how much money were you bringing in?

My last year as trunk guy the aggregate total of income from the US trunk was $54 million dollars plus profits from bookstore sales and spayshull events. The entire expense for the entire trunk was 5.2 million dollars, which included salaries, rents and expense accounts for full and part-timers,

Vehicles and material assets were included. That meant we operated the ENTIRE US trunk on less than 10% of our income, a 90% "profit" margin totally tax free! That means twit, in 1984, had $50 million of tax-free income just from the US trunk alone! Just in case you were wondering where the huge "nest egg" comes from which they live off of today. I read above that "board of director" Rupp oversaw a budget of 3.8 million. Was that as a VP or as the trunk guy? Either way it ain't nothin'.......LOL. The guy's an illiterate moron which is obvious from reading his manufactured resume. But, since he was personally trained by the man who could run (into the ground) any top Fortune 500 hundred company anywhere on Earth, it makes sense that this Rumpp....'er skuse me Rupp....can do the same! After all, he's corpse dammit!......./LOL!

I 'd have enjoyed having this Hitler youth guy as a region guy back in the early 80's. He would have lasted maybe 6 months without getting into any extra-curricular "troubles". Bill green and Michael fort and whomever else they made trunkchoppers were nothing but asskissing underlings or relatives of some twustees or idiot "old timer". They ran what might have been an averaged size region in the trunk of the 80's and called it a trunk. They ran a Nazi concentration camp and called it their International HQ. The second Twitreich was less than 10% of the first, and probably even less now. If you're looking for a great corporate and spiritual executive demolition expert, hire a former twit executive. Guaranteed to have you broke and misunderstood within two years or your money back. "This guy" is a moron. If ya need one, call The Reacher at 419-753-2523 and ask for his best!

Edited by DontWorryBeHappy

I gotta give you credit, DWBH, nothing much there that I would be proud off, then again, it's your post and you understand the intent of your post.

So, how did you resond to the IRS agent given your internal knowledge of those finances?

I gotta say, I appologize for calling you a coward; what you said takes alot of guts.

Actually,

I remember how lcm's own biography showed how lcm went from college student

directly to twi full-timer,

with no pause for life outside either academia (where he was proud to be just a jock)

or twi's grounds. He went from being IN the corps to RUNNING the corps in one step,

with no practice or experience in between.

As for Johnny R here, he went from being in the Corps directly to being put in charge

of the wow program (before it was dismantled), then he was put directly into the

cabinet. He was neither a "Limb" coordinator nor a "Region" coordinator,

although he was a Branch coordinator during his interim Corps year.

Just felt that needed to be added.

Acknowledging that some Corps folks had actual honest-to-dog leadership and management ability, the conceit that by just being a Corps grad gave one the ability to run a business or manage a department, or anything else for that matter, was laughable. I saw resumes similar to this from people who ran two-twig "branches" and only previously had "real" jobs in the realm of convenience store clerk or window washer. Even while mostly waybrained I was somewhat insulted, as someone who had built my own resume in management over several decades, to hear these nitwits brag about how they were going to get sweet management gigs.

I gotta give you credit, DWBH, nothing much there that I would be proud off, then again, it's your post and you understand the intent of your post.

So, how did you resond to the IRS agent given your internal knowledge of those finances?

I gotta say, I appologize for calling you a coward; what you said takes alot of guts.

mrap......i could care less what YOU may or may not be "proud off". Your words and you aptly display your deep grammatical and syntactical poverty. All i know about you here at the GSC is from your posts. They are rife with misspelled words and prejudiced by your own admission. When you get lynn and schoenheit to answer your incessant and increasingly ridiculous questions regarding that comic book you call the rev in the Doctrinal Forum here, then i'll tell you how i responded to the IRS and the DOJ 30 years ago, OK?

Until then, buy an English Dictionary, learn how to write, and find some functional living grey matter for your next post. You don't need to apologize to me. What you call me or think of me is completely meaningless. IMO, it communicates nothing but your own complete stagnation in the twit of 1975, and stfi's and tlf's of today. Nothing credible nor of any lasting redeeming social value or import. No "genuinely helping people" other than wasting those peoples' monies on another piffle redux, or some insignificant meeting or advance somewhere, or their own "needs" and lusts which are many because that's what it takes to "move the woid" and 'take the place of your absent jeeeesus". Lemme know when jalvis gets his motor coach. Lemme know when schoenheit answers all your rev questions. turn on the lights mrap.......your twit party's over.

Edited by DontWorryBeHappy

mrap......

let me begin with a quote from a post of your's down in the Doctrinal Forum:

"I realize that JS has past twi ties and that makes him and anything he does a GSC target but please, looking past that, take a look at the work that has been done on the REV and respond. I know this is a personal request. If the research is bad, I want to know. Yes, I am a little turd on other forums but when it comes to the doctrinal forum: I be all eyes and ears."

YES! you are a turd on this forum. irritatingly and persistently so. You got tons of great work spoonfed to you by Raf, Waysider, WordWolf, Mark Sanguenetti, Steve Lortz and Tzaia down there. Since you're "all eyes and ears" down there, why not stop being the huge turd you are on the other forums you don't like? You said you read "religiousely" down there. Great! Read on McTurd, and spare us your turdiness up here. Thank you very much. TTFN.

• add.png

Hi SkyRider!

For years now you have continued to share facts and insights about the rise and fall of the twit reich and its illustrious modern day Saul of Tarsus. Your words and insights have helped very many people disentangle themselves from the death-grip twit'n'vic had them in. Your faithful persistence to tell the truth about all you know has helped thousands. Thanks man!

Thanks DWBH....

But I got to tell you.....it's always deeply thought-provoking to read your posts. You have a way

with words, and NAILING IT TO THE WALL, for all to see and ponder.

The intricacies and multi-faceted deception at high levels was something few have ever been privy

to see up close. Yet, you've come to GSC time and time again to expose wierwille, martindale, geer,

jal, etc.....as the deceivers they were and are. In fact, you are the only former top-tier guy to

exponentially take a stand on this evil, imo, and hammer it home. I continue to be amazed at the vast

detail you continue to generate after all these years.

Maybe it's just me, but I marvel how wierwille-apologists put vpw on this monumental pedestal.....

yet, don't see the utter failure vpw was by any measure of scripture. Manner of Life

Wouldn't any corporation in the process of hiring an "executive" like John Rupp

do an extensive search to check his background?

It shouldn't take to long before someone sniffs out GreaseSpot Café

and the seedy side of this cult organization.

Heck.....just a simple google search of "John Rupp"

and one runs smack into The Way International.

Wikipedia -- John Rupp

Wouldn't any corporation in the process of hiring an "executive" like John Rupp

do an extensive search to check his background?

It shouldn't take to long before someone sniffs out GreaseSpot Café

and the seedy side of this cult organization.

Heck.....just a simple google search of "John Rupp"

and one runs smack into The Way International.

Wikipedia -- John Rupp

No links or reference on the wiki article to GSC? That's tragic in itself.