GreaseSpot Cafe

((Years and years later))

Wow! ... Geer is still alive?!

:blink:

(Meanwhile, ... we circle him still, ... like vultures we are. ... )

:anim-smile:/>

Edited by GarthP2000

On another site, someone posted about attending a Geerite fellowship in Tennessee.

So it seems as though Geer and his henchmen and his perverted teachings haven't yet sunk into oblivion.

Anyway, Raf, this thread needs moving from The Way in Europe, since it's a very long time since Europe has been (dis)graced by his presence.

On another site, someone posted about attending a Geerite fellowship in Tennessee.

So it seems as though Geer and his henchmen and his perverted teachings haven't yet sunk into oblivion.

Anyway, Raf, this thread needs moving from The Way in Europe, since it's a very long time since Europe has been (dis)graced by his presence.

Still no advanced class?

(maybe too few have taken the WIGP class enough times yet...)

He and Barbara once travelled up to Aberdeen from Gartmore to visit my home church. Found out something rather interesting about him afterwards while chatting. Before he got in the word, he ran drugs across the Mexican border. Considering his Cartel links, I think he did try to do something worthwhile with his life. God will sort it all out after the return, so relax, everything will be put right. If he can sort things out for me, I don't think anyone else will be much of a problem.

• Like 1

Drug smuggling across the Mexican border has been going on since long before any of us were even born. There were a lot of small time operators back in the 1960's The cartels, however, came into existence as gang rivalry escalated in the 1980's, long after Geer became involved with The Way. He may or may not have smuggled drugs, but he wasn't part of the cartel activity. Is it possible he embellished his past to increase his street cred.?

He didn't mention Cartels, I'd just assumed that. Had no idea Cartels were a modern innovation, thought they'd been around since forever. We're going to meet the dude again, all of us, and we're going to live together with him forever, you know, for eternity. I'm trying hard to get my head around that and learn to put the past behind. It isn't easy sometimes.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, George Maciver said:

.......learn to put the past behind. It isn't easy sometimes.

Ain't that the truth!

• Like 1