GreaseSpot Cafe

Goodbye!

OldSkool

My work on GSC is complete. Thank you for giving me a place to vent and I wouldnt be where I am now if it wasnt for my time here. Some of you  if not all may think im crazy. I was crazy and this isnt the same. I thought I was crazy in the beginning too...its fine.

https://www.eyesupandopen.org/index.php/articles-from-various-authors/my-testimony-expanded-version

• Like 1

What I've witnessed about you OldSkool has been your commitment to both God and Christ and how your faithful obedience to them as they led you through your healing and restoration of your life and even beyond that has been real.  God is faithful to His Word:

Ephesians 1:17-23

17That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 19And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 20Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Continue to be the servant you have wanted to be since the age of 23.

Love in Christ,

Charity

19 hours ago, OldSkool said:

My work on GSC is complete. Thank you for giving me a place to vent and I wouldnt be where I am now if it wasnt for my time here. Some of you  if not all may think im crazy. I was crazy and this isnt the same. I thought I was crazy in the beginning too...its fine.

https://www.eyesupandopen.org/index.php/articles-from-various-authors/my-testimony-expanded-version

God bless you OldSkool. I wish you prosperity in your heart and soul and family relationships. I also hope you never fret about whether anyone thinks you're crazy. We all have stories. I can see a long life and many adventurous stories for you in the years to come. :love3:  

• Like 1

I don't think you're crazy.  Then again, I don't think it's a problem if SOMEBODY thinks you are, only if EVERYONE thinks you are. 

If your journey moves you on from here on out, well, farewell until we meet again... maybe that will be soon, who knows?

• Like 1

Congratulations to you and your family.  That’s awesome news.  Godspeed brother and drop me a note from time to time.

Thanks for your testimony about departing from false doctrine and making Jesus Lord again.

One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism, One Body

• Like 1

Gaslighting is among the most devastating darts in the thief’s quiver. Manipulation by gaslighting steals, kills and destroys sanity.

(I shudder to consider the abject wickedness you endured… to blame a father’s “believing” for the physical condition with which his precious child is born… no words, only vomit…)

The insanity persists only until that moment of clarity, that awakening, which you have had.

I don’t think you are crazy at all. I am grateful for all the insight and facts you have recorded here. And for the laughs. Thank you, OldSkool.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2024 at 9:19 PM, OldSkool said:

Thank you OldSkool for the powerful testimony of Jesus' presence (as opposed to absence) in your life.

• Like 1

Nobody thinks you're crazy - at least not any crazier than some of us here have been!  It's great when we all get back to some sort of "normality."

Very best wishes for your future.  You will be missed here.  Do feel free to look in and see us occasionally.

• Like 1

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Well also, HOW WONDEFUL IN MANY MANY WAYS!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:   :love3:   :eusa_clap:  VERY BEST TO YOU AND YOURS UNTIL... WE ALL MEET AGAIN!!

• Like 1

WIshing you the very best in your journey, OldSkool!

Charlene

• 3 weeks later...