GreaseSpot Cafe

Goin' to the chapel and and I'm...

Oakspear

In August 2003 I met somebody very special, she asked me to dance at one of my favorite bars. A week and a half later she insulted me in my workplace. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> I had to get to know this woman better. love3.gif

Some of you met her in person at the ! wedding last year, and many more of you know her as a chat room regular.

My beloved Susie, known at GS as Reikilady, and I will be getting married in the near future.

We have not set a date yet, but it may be as early as August of this year. We have a few details to work out before we set the date, but we will announce it here when we know for sure.

Some of you know what a freakin' wreck I was in the wake of my divorce, but I have found my soul mate, my better half, my partner.

The wedding, whenever it will be, will most likely be a simple affair, but we would welcome any and all of our Greasespot brethren and sistern who would like to attend.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNEW it!!! You two are perfect for each other, we wish you many many long and happy years together.

We HIGHLY recommend marrying your soul mate!!!

We DEFINITELY want to be there, if we can!

Congratulations, Oak!

Best wishes, Reiki!!!

It's way out in the middle of nowhere, I'm sure.

No flights available to the public, but if you know where to look, you can get there by broom.

I'll get my firebolt. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Congrats!

Oak and Susie, congrats to both of you. Finding your soulmate later in life is so sweet.

My wedding anniversary is one week from today. 8 years of happiness and prosperity. I wish the same and MORE for you two. love3.gif

Awwwww! How Kewl! I'm so happy for both of you!! Definitely let us know where the party will be and where you're registered!

You ARE going to register somewhere, aren't you? wink2.gif;)--> Paw does NOT have a gift giving moratorium and I would be terribly upset if you deprived us of the pleasure of giving you gifts!