GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday, Sudo - It's the Double Nickel

Suda

Happy Birthday, Honey Bun!

43253.jpg

Hope you've got a high-speed connection to all kinds of birthday fun!

:love3:

Suda

P. S. In case you can't find your glasses, this is what the front of the card says:

Hi-Tech Redneck Glossary

going on-line - See Fig.1

reboot - What you do when yer done scratchin' yer feet.

hardware - Nuts, bolts, nails, screws, etc.

server - That feller who doles out the beans.

spread sheet - One way of fertilizin' a field.

point and click - What happens when yer gun misfires.

cell phone - What you use to make yer one call from prison.

3.5 inch floppy - The droppin' of a really small cow.

microchip - That same droppin' after it's been sittin' out in the sun for a spell.

hard drive - A truck with two flat tires, stripped gears and a burnt-out clutch.

Edited by Suda

Happy Birthday Sudo!Redneck.gifimagedentist2.jpgWith1136904446372m97.jpgMusic Lovermusiccc.jpg

Somehow You don't appear to be a redneck; but I am not real familiar with that term or rednecks either! To further complicate things, there are so many definitions of redneck...some of which I fit into as well! All I know is that You're a genuinely good and kind person, with a solid heart of gold!

I am sure that You will have a truly Great Birthday Celebration with Your Wonderful Suda and Your Family and Friends; so I will wish for Your Great health and Every success in all your endeavors throughout Your lifetime! Enjoy Your Day and all the Love that surrounds You!

Birthday-3.gifblessing18.gifrosesrouges.gifart_0335.gifbirthday2520music.gifI Love You Sudo, RainbowsGirl

What a hoot to read the birthday greetings.

Wishing you the best in what you have and do.

And may a window open to flood blessings to you.

post-1257-1191161559.jpg

Happy Birthday, Sudo!!!

Thank you for being a dentist and helping your patients with their dental needs.

Since moving back home, I now go to the dentist that I had before. He encouraged me every time I had my teeth cleaned to get braces and to have the TMJ surgery. I tell him every time I get my teeth cleaned how thankful that I am that he did that. I had good insurance and vacation time and was YOUNG!!!

So, from me and my teeth to you:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Aw geeze...

Thank you guys. Its been a fine day. My parents just left after coming over for Sunday dinner that I made my very own self! Everyone seemed to love the chicken recipe and then we sat around and just talked. And pretty soon? Its going to be night night time for Sudo.

Thanks again!

sudo (always in need of beauty sleep)