GreaseSpot Cafe

LCM info I thought everyone might be interested in

danteh1

I was curious about the "Former" leader of TWI and did a Intelius search on his name.

Amaizingly I came up with 3 different locations on him, If 2 of the 3 are the same person.

they were for New Knoxville, Ohio - Toledo, Ohio - and Topeka, Kansas.

If the places are for old Loy boy could he be practicing rotation of locations? :confused:

Craig is not from Kansas he is a little south from Oklahoma. He did attend KU (Kansas University) in Lawrence KS, as did John Lynn's daughter a few years back. He never lived in Topeka to my knowledge nor do I think he does now. I can't see any reason for him to be here, there are not that many active Way people here or in the area for that matter. Wichita has always been the Limb. I can't think of any logical reason for him to be around this area. But if he is maybe Bowtwi can come up from the east and Oak my northern neighbor can come from the North and we can smoke him out...... :biglaugh: Maybe he is a water boy for his old team the Jayhawks

Jayhawks_new.gif

Much to my NASCAR lovin' chagrin, Craig happens to work for a home improvement store in Toledo. One that just happens to be the sponsor for my favorite bad boy of NASCAR.

I heard that as well Belle where else would a Big "Stud" work :biglaugh: I guess he really is making more harmony in the home now, helping to complete all those hunny do fix up projects

Craig works for a home improvement store?...not quite the position that he claimed he could get as a fortune 500 CEO...but rather, a middle of the road job for a middle of the road guy.

What a great distance he has fallen...from MOG! thousands of people at his beck and call...high living, being catered to...the GREAT ONE!...all the way down to punching a clock in some retail store in the middle of Bumfuk, Egypt...probably driving a used car with a bad muffler. But what do you expect from a guy pushing 60 with a resume that says "former cult leader, personal trainer at Balley's and second string defensive end in college football"?

What do ya think?...He hangs out in strip joints trying to pick up hookers?...He's run out of young corps girls and his wife decided to stay behind with Rosie...

...I wonder if he still has his Athletes of the spirit costume? I could see him frolicking down the street in it, casting out demons...until somebody threw a net over him and hauled him away.

Edited by GrouchoMarxJr

What a great distance he has fallen...from MOG! thousands of people at his beck and call...high living, being catered to...the GREAT ONE!...all the way down to punching a clock in some retail store in the middle of Bumfuk, Egypt..

In some ways you might say he has moved up the ladder ... from know it all jerk abuser to hopefully humble servant working for the honest dollar ...

but surely he gets some back door loot from HQ. Is he like on parole or probation?

... but surely he gets some back door loot from HQ. Is he like on parole or probation?

twi never seems to give a straight answer on lcm's status.

He WAS fired and kicked off grounds.

Whenever that happened to everyone else, they were denied any connection to twi,

their FAMILY was kicked out and off grounds,

and of course no support was ever given.

Oh, and their reputation was smeared.

With lcm, of course, this is all different.

People aren't even allowed to ASK QUESTIONS about him- and asking will draw

twi's ire on the questioner.

lcm's family is still on grounds, supported by twi and Donna's paycheck exceeds SOME

OF THE VPs. Not bad for not really having a job.

twi quietly still supports lcm. He's lived in twi-owned houses, and nobody's answering

if he's getting any money from them.

Of course, since twi's pretty much guaranteed he doesn't need to pay alimony and is

supporting his family, that ALONE is considerable support.

twi never seems to give a straight answer on lcm's status.

He WAS fired and kicked off grounds.

Whenever that happened to everyone else, they were denied any connection to twi,

their FAMILY was kicked out and off grounds,

and of course no support was ever given.

Oh, and their reputation was smeared.

With lcm, of course, this is all different.

People aren't even allowed to ASK QUESTIONS about him- and asking will draw

twi's ire on the questioner.

lcm's family is still on grounds, supported by twi and Donna's paycheck exceeds SOME

OF THE VPs. Not bad for not really having a job.

twi quietly still supports lcm. He's lived in twi-owned houses, and nobody's answering

if he's getting any money from them.

Of course, since twi's pretty much guaranteed he doesn't need to pay alimony and is

supporting his family, that ALONE is considerable support.

Yeah.....HOW MANY YEARS did lcm get free-rent housing..???

And......Donna Lombardi Martindale stays at twi with pity-money support.

And......little teenage girl probably gets pampered as she soon prepares for college.

And......Craig gets free counseling & services from twi's in-house doctor, Dr. Z0n@.

So, now he works at a HOME DEPOT or Home Improvement Store??? He better stay off those ladders.....because when Stevx Tvlley, an employee for this franchise, fell and died.....martindale ripped into his life and pointed fingers at him working in this "dark environment" (or something like that).

:realmad:

Rhino, WordWolf's right - they won't answer questions about Craig. Believe me, I tried asking. I was told it was none of my business. <_<

Ps 35:8 - Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.

So, now he works at a HOME DEPOT or Home Improvement Store??? He better stay off those ladders.....because when Stevx Tvlley, an employee for this franchise, fell and died.....martindale ripped into his life and pointed fingers at him working in this "dark environment" (or something like that).

:realmad:

:CUSSING::realmad::CUSSING:

It sounds to me that LCM should work for a hotdog stand or do you think he is qualified to do that job? :biglaugh: Oh how the mighty have fallen! :biglaugh:

You are absolutely correct! They got one little detail wrong in the above post. He's actually working in one of those greasy hot dog stands that you see just outside the Home Depot stores. And if you'll notice - I've underscored the word "greasy". :biglaugh:

Rhino, WordWolf's right - they won't answer questions about Craig. Believe me, I tried asking. I was told it was none of my business. <_<

Ps 35:8 - Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.

We are just concerned about the fallen MOG ... :biglaugh:

He probably does better selling hot dogs ... except it may not be his own stand ... poor guy. If he is really doing that, surely someone will get a pic. Would you like fries with that? I've never seen a hot dog stand outside Home Depot, except on contractor days.

So he's a CBO for a fortune 500 company ... Chief Boiler Operator ... so he has his weiner in his hand all day. Well, he had more than his 15 minutes of fame.

I wonder what it feels like to be Craig Martindale. Does he go to church? Does he lead a fellowship in his home? Is he on Match.com? Does he ever get to go home to HQ? Does he have any remorse about so many years of abusing power? Does he even realize what he's done, and what level of harm he caused? Do you think God forgives even him?

I wonder what it feels like to be Craig Martindale. Does he go to church? Does he lead a fellowship in his home? Is he on Match.com? Does he ever get to go home to HQ? Does he have any remorse about so many years of abusing power? Does he even realize what he's done, and what level of harm he caused? Do you think God forgives even him?

I have a friend who actually went to his efficiency apartment and talked to him. They said he doesn't feel he did anything wrong. So I guess he doesn't realize what he's done, and he won't be asking Gof for forgiveness either. It must suck to be him.

quote: Oh how the mighty have fallen!

Kind of reminds me of Daniel chapter 4 where Nebuchadnezzar got changed into a beast and had to eat grass for 7 years. Hopefully LCM's doing better than that. Hmm. It's been just past 7 years to the day that he got cast out after that deposition.

quote: Oh how the mighty have fallen!

Kind of reminds me of Daniel chapter 4 where Nebuchadnezzar got changed into a beast and had to eat grass for 7 years. Hopefully LCM's doing better than that. Hmm. It's been just past 7 years to the day that he got cast out after that deposition.

Point of information:

Nebuchadnezzar wasn't "changed into a beast", he was given what I call a "feral lobotomy."

His body stayed the same, but his intellect was sent on a 7-year vacation.

Makes me wonder how good that little deposition looks on a resume..

he's probably "lucky" to have the employment he has.

"lobotomy" is a pretty apt choice of words.. describes several old leaders that I knew who the "doctor" trained..

a good part of psychological makeup missing.. whether it was a conscience, or proper self restraints.. almost like it just got cut out, in the guise of "not being under the law"..

So Craig is now a oily greasespot on the pavement of life. Ex-Way spit on him but not God who doesn't want to waste time .

I have a friend who actually went to his efficiency apartment and talked to him. They said he doesn't feel he did anything wrong. So I guess he doesn't realize what he's done, and he won't be asking God for forgiveness either. It must suck to be him.

Considering his Baptist upbringing and intense involvement in that training program, I find it total crap that he doesn't feel he did anything wrong. Can he really be fooling himself to that degree? Also, didn't someone post here that vpw had to work with him to loosen him up sexually so he could get to where he could slut around with a view toward making him a more effective mog?

I wonder if anyone here ever dated him before he married - before he had his sights on the presidency. I would imagine he was a relatively decent, normal sort of Christian fella at some point, what with his background of being a Baptist youth leader..

I remember Advanced Class 92 at hq - he spat out the words "Divorce is SIN!!!" I was contemplating divorce and I felt like he was staring right at me as he shouted those words. Today I wonder how he could say these things from that stage and not crumble on the spot knowing all the sin he was up to.

While I'm thinking of it, I also remember (possibly at that same event) him boasting that he was so spiritually sharp ALL THE TIME that he could allow his kids to have those McDonald's happy meal toys and all the gifts people lavished on him - could bring them right into his home as he was steadily spiritually cleaning out stuff - it was in the context of how devil spirits traveled on our stuff and everything gives off something. He considered himself so superior to us all. It's nauseating to try and recall that stuff I sat there and took off that arrogant so-and-so.

Maybe we should play the everpopular bored game, "Name Craig's Devil Spirits" see how many we can come up with, using his own teachings on the subject.

Spriits of Lust, Slumber, Strife, Oppression, Depression, Obsession, Murder, Sordid, Whoredom, etc. Oh well - that's all I have time for this morning.

I bet it really does suck to be him.